Chapter 42

"You said you were too impulsive."

    Ji Zeng looked up at the back of Yu Hanming who slammed down the door and gloated a little.

    He continued, "You've pissed people off."

    As Gu Jingxian approached Shi Huai's side, Shi Huai couldn't stand still.

    She kept her face close, as if she was thinking seriously about the origin of this number 9, but because she was too close and too close, she rubbed against Shi Huai's face intentionally or unintentionally.

    His hands were still wrapped around Shi Huai's waist, and he said indifferently, "What does it matter, anyway, I've finished asking what I should ask, I love to walk."

    Ji Zeng: "That's what you said, but you are too murderous, hahaha, Yu Hanming's face is blue."

    Shi Huai couldn't stand it anymore.

.It wasn't because they were still making fun of Yu Hanming's reaction just now, but because Gu Jingxian kept coming over, he couldn't think calmly at all.

    Shi Huai shook his shoulders, not daring to raise his eyes: "Don't be so close."

    "Why can't it be that close? It's going to be close."

    Gu Jingxian was shameless, and when he heard the words, he put his mouth up and slapped Shi Huai's left cheek several times in a row.

    Ji Zeng: "..."

    Then I go?

    In the end, Shi Huai's cheeks were blushing, but his face was expressionless and he tightly sealed Gu Jingxian's mouth with his hands, so he was willing to stop.

    Gu Jingxian also closed it when he saw it, raising his hand to surrender.

    However, in the end, the three of them did not find any clues about the clue of No. 9.

    It was almost noon, Gu Jingxian originally planned to have a meal with Shi Huai, and then continued to play the garden party to spend a pleasant Saturday.

.Unexpectedly, something went wrong in the experimental project that Gu Jingxian followed up, and the professor in charge called Gu Jingxian to the laboratory in a series of fatal calls.

    Before leaving, Gu Jingxian glanced at the time and promised to be back before two o'clock in the afternoon. He even stole an incense before rushing to the laboratory.

    Shi Huai reached out and touched the jawline that Gu Jingxian had kissed, and there was still Gu Jingxian's dry and warm touch on it.

    He pinched his hot earlobes and turned to go to the dining room.

    In fact, he doesn't contradict the current mode of getting along at all, and he is a little... looking forward to it.

    But he didn't forget that this sticky relationship was short-lived.

    Gu Jingxian only sacrificed himself to help him get rid of Yu Hanming's troubles and helped him in the name of a couple.

    Gu Jingxian can not remember the proportions, he can't.

.Shi Huai took a deep breath, narrowed her eyebrows, and began to eat the hot food that she had just beaten.

    "Xiaohuai..."

    A voice came from behind.

    After Shi Huai swallowed the dish in his mouth, he looked back.