chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "

Hyy

I just noticed I am near completing 500 followers here.
It is 497 right now.

Make it 500 soon..😅

Enjoy❤

Eva's Pov

It's a date or anything eles?

With this thought I looked at him who was today driving itself and was super concentrate to thr road.

"Where are we going?"

With a lot of courage I asked him to which I think he ignore. With a sigh I looked back out of the window until I felt his hand on mine which made me look up at him and then he answered my questions. His answer surely made me blush and my heart beat accelerated.

"To spend more time...Alone"

Hearing him my eyes directly went to straight to him who was looking at me with different emotions. My stomach filled with wild butterflies and cheeks turn red.

I looked away from him feeling shy by his gaze and looked out if the window. From then, there was complete silence in the car if we ignore my heartbeats sound. It was beating wildly because my husband who was driving the car was holding my hand with his one hand and was rubbing it with his thumb. Sometime shifting it to his thighs and sometime to my thighs making me blush.

I saw The night was getting darker so was the surrounding as we were entering into some forest like area which scared me somehow. But strange the surrounding wasn't scaring me much because of his touch.

Soon the journey come to end and I looked outside. We were surrounded my greney and a little far away I saw a house which was a single one in few meter distance.

As soon as we got closer the picture got clear, and my mouth hung open as the scene.

It was a farm house type with a huge garden ahead. It look totally dreamy.

I saw yellow light were coming from inside and a old man come out and open the gate

I saw yellow light were coming from inside and a old man come out and open the gate. I was literally hanging my head out of the window to see it fully. Once Alexander stopped the car finally, I quickly hop down without seeing him.

"Stop there wife..?"

I heard him saying and looked back where he was standing near my side door and was looking at making his lip on a thin line.

I stopped hearing him and then walk to me. Once he was around he rounded his one hand around my waist tugging me closer to him which I already was and then he lean to my ear making my Bite my Lips as the old man was still looking at us.

"You should wait for your husband kitten"

He said and the word husband made me blush but what made my heart beat arise was thr word kitten. I nodded my head at him and then he looked satisfied at my answer and then we walk ahead.