Chapter 1 - The Abyss

The world itself was filled with so many wonders, that it's never possible to reach and experience every single one. But if a once in a lifetime chance pops up, would you take it?

You were hanging out with some of your friends st one of their house. You all were pretty bored and wanted to pass the time, so you all decided to go through the house to find something interesting. While searching, your friend begins to call you all upstairs.

"Hey, I found this weird book in my attic. It mentioned something about demon summoning" Your friend said while ominously looking at you and the rest of your friends.

You curiously looked at the book, as you have been interested in demons before. The rest of the group was creeped out at the idea of summoning.

"Yeah no, I'm out" one of your friends said while walking away from the one who had the book.

The rest also backed away. You just stood there looking at the book.

"Do you want the book?" Your friend said jokingly, trying to mess with you.

You nod, having a weird curiosity to it. For some reason you wanted to see what the book contained, plus it'd help with your boredom you tended to have at home.

"Wait, are you serious?" Your friend asked, baffled at the idea of you wanting to keep the book.

You nod again, with your friend giving you the book. You put the book inside your bookbag and the rest of the group had a bit of shock on their faces, considering you were unphased when asking for the book. You all began to chill and play some games to pass the time. After a while, you pull out your phone and notice it's starting to get late. You wanted to read the book before going to bed so you began to say your goodbyes to your friends and head home with the book.

"Is he going to be okay? Why did he even want the book anyway?" one of your friends asked.

"He should be fine. And anyways, Demons don't actually exist...or at least they shouldn't" Your other friend said.

30 Minutes Later

You arrive at your house, put your bookbag down and stare at it for awhile before taking out the bag. You get slightly anxious but decide to take out the book. You opened it and began reading through the book, in awe with the stuff you kept seeing. It explained on how demons worked and things like trading something of whatever they viewed as of equal value. When you reach the summoning part, you find information on the strongest demons. The steps for summoning them and how they looked had been blacked out, but you could still see their names. Their names were
Zdrada "The Bitch Demon", Pandemonica "The Tired/Sadistic Demon", Malina "The Sour Demon", Modeus "The Lustful Demon", Cerberus "The Triple Demon", Judgement "The High Prosecutor", Justice "The Awesome Demon", and finally last but most definitely not least, Lucifer "The CEO of Hell". You were astonished by the names themselves, but there was one page that was not blacked out. It was said that this Demon was actually on par with Lucifer, but was banished into what was known as the Abyss. This Demon had been banished due to an unspeakable atrocity she had committed, the Demon known as Beelzebub "The Exiled". Her steps were fairly easy. You essentially had to give her your soul and say her titles, and in return you would receive whatever you wanted. You began to chant all of her titles, "The Great Fly", "The Sovereign of Pestilence", The Warden of Decay", "The Queen Crimson", "The Mistress of the Flies", and "The Exiled".
A few moments later your house began to shake, and a purple portal began to appear. After a few seconds, it fully manifested in your room. You were extremely surprised at the fact that it even worked. You took a bit to fully prepare yourself but no one came out of the portal, the portal known as the Abyss. You wondered if you did the summoning correctly. You were too curious and decided to jump into the portal, where you proceeded to experience the worst plagues known to man. You could never die, as essentially death was not a concept in the Abyss. While you were in lots of pain, you began to walk through the Abyss. While walking, you notice what appears to be a castle. You began to think back on the Demon from the book, and got slighted worried. You finally muster up the courage to walk up to the Castle's door and push it open. The Castle seemed to have some things around but for the most part was somewhat empty. You continued to walk down the main path and walked up the stairs. You were confused as to what room you should go in as there was many doors, as it is a Castle after all. While walking down the hallway, you find a door which has candles lit. A menacing noise could be heard through the door, with your nerves getting the best of you. Your breathing began to speed up, and you couldn't help but start think that the whole ritual and jumping into the Abyss was a horrible idea. You couldn't stop shaking, and the constant pain didn't make things any better. You began to tear up and almost have a breakdown, until you felt some thing's  arms wrap around you.

"Oh my, what's this? A human inside the Abyss?" The creature behind you says.

You already knew this was the Demon the book had spoken about, Beelzebub. Your blood ran cold, with you even getting a cold sweat.

"This is very interesting. Why don't you and me have a chat together? Okay?" Beelzebub asked while grinning menacingly...