| Chapter 11: Detention Again |

Time does fly quickly. The thing was you didn't get to spend Christmas at home since your Dad was fighting off this villain he had encounter and wanted you to be miles away from there. Nevertheless, Christmas was amazing and spending it with the Weasleys at Hogwarts.

But also all Christmas Break. You were dragged into studying and searching about Nicholas Flamel and the Philosopher stone but You, Harry and Ron found nothing. No information regarding the books that the three of you search on for.

Harry and You also got a gift from both of your Fathers. An Invisibility cloak which both of you were to share. Harry had a trip down Hogwarts in the middle of curfew and he told you all about the Mirror that he saw but it was moved before you could even come and see it which was quite a bummer for you

And despite your Dad being busy with fighting this villain. He got Happy to get both you and Harry gifts which were new phones.

The best part of the holidays was that Malfoy wasn't here. Even if the drama was reduced, the holiday was still joyful but now class were back and every student was back from their homes. Classes started again and soon time passes by and spring has arrived. The snow melting and the flowers blossoming in its beautiful way.

And just then the year was almost coming to an end and exams were nearing.

You sat at the Gryffindor table reading a book that your Dad owl'ed you not to long ago and you were half way through it. Hermione who was intrigued by this wanting to borrow the book after you finish reading it.

"Hi, Hedwig" Harry said as Hedwig has just flown down to the table where You, Harry, Ron and Hermione were 

"Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon" Hermione ranted to Ron who sighed at this

"I'm ready! Ask me any question" Ron said confidently. Hermione looked at you who sighed, placing a book mark to the book then placing it down on the table.

"Wait, not Y/n, She ask hard questions—"

"What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?" You asked smirking at him. Ron rubbed the back of his neck, clueless.

"...I forgot?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

"Pathetic, aren't you Weaselbee" You sighed hearing Malfoy from behind you.

"Shut up, Malfoy" Hermione said

"No one asked you, Mudblood" Malfoy glared at her. Your eyed widen at this and your blood started to boil.

"Don't call her that" You spat to Malfoy

"Or what, Potter?" He asked smirking at you and you can hear that challenging tone in his voice

"Or I'll—"

"Is something wrong, Mr. Malfoy, Miss Potter?" Snape asked looking at the two of you. Both of you didn't say anything

"Good. Now back to studying" He glared at the two of you before walking off. Malfoy smirked one last time before walking off

"Why does he have to pop up every time!? He gets on my nerves. My patients is running dry" You whined

"But you that you enjoyed bickering with—" You covered Hermione's mouth with your hands as you glare at her.

"Dumbledore again!" You hears Ron say

Neville soon came with his legs stuck together.

"Leg-Locker Curse?" Ron asked

"Correct" You said