𝟐𝟎

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 up with Kazutora after he announced he was leaving Toman

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 up with Kazutora after he announced he was leaving Toman. He also made Kazutora meet (Y/N) since she's his girlfriend and Kazutora is one of his best friends, he thought it would be nice if they met.

(Y/N) and Kazutora got along well, he was very sweet and kind. He thought she was the perfect person for Baji, he could tell Baji really cared for her. Kazutora hoped (Y/N) wouldn't get brought into the mess that was going to happen with the Tomam and Valhalla.

It was the next day and Baji was dreading it. He was going to have to beat Chifuyu to a pulp to prove to Valhalla that he wasn't a spy for Toman. Baji had told (Y/N) earlier about what he had to do and she promised him that she'd tend to Chifuyu's wounds.

Baji apologised to Chifuyu repeatedly in his head while he was beating him up. He felt like such a horrible person, but it was all to protect his friends, to protect Toman.

(A/N: Skipping all the detail abt him joining Valhalla bc I'm lazy)

After Baji officially became a Member of Valhalla, Baji went to (Y/N)'s house. He knew she wasn't home yet since she sent him a message saying she was patching Chifuyu up.

He waited for half an hour until he saw her exit the elevator. She was wearing her school uniform, she carried a school bag, a small medical bag (which Baji assumed was for patching up Chifuyu) and a few folders for school.

"Hello Mr Grumpy!" She smiled

"Hello," Baji smiled back. He stood up to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Let me hold these," he took the medical bag and folders out of (Y/N)'s arms.

"Thanks." She took her key out and unlocked the door.

"I'm the best boyfriend ever, aren't I?"

"Sure."

"Huh?! What do you mean 'sure'?!" He frowned

"Relax I was just joking," She laughed.

Baji just rolled his eyes in response, putting her folders on her desk.

"I just need to get changed then we can hang out."

"Ok, don't take to long." He exited her room and sat on the couch next to Ms Grumpy.

Once (Y/N) got changed she exited her room and sat down next to Baji. He rested his head on her shoulder, sighing softly.

"I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could skip school and spend the day together. We could go to an arcade and go do karaoke!" Baji suggested

"I would love that," She replied, kissing his forehead.

Baji wanted to spend as much time as possible with (Y/N) before things between Valhalla and Toman got even more serious. Even though (Y/N) new a bit of his plan, she didn't know how he was going to end the conflict.

He was doing it to protect her. No one could hurt her if she didn't know his full plan.. right?

sorry for the lack of updates and short chapter, school started again 😒 I'll try to update more but chapters will probably be shorter if I update more. Expect a new chapter every week!

also thank you so much for 50k reads!! I love you all so much and I'll try to finish the story as quickly as possible for you <3

(If I wrote a boten!mikey x fem!reader would you consider reading it??)