Chapter 51 Fame and Family

"You got this, Makani!" I cheer him on from the top of the Bounty's post.

Makani was trying out a new weapon, he's been looking to find one for a while. The swords are too light. Spears, can't hold them properly. Shurikens, can't throw well. Long hammer, too heavy for him.

But so far, a mace seems to be the fit.

Sparring with Jay, he seemed to be handling the opponent's weapons very well. Well, I thought so, Jay seems to be getting the upper hand now. With the nunchucks, they are very flexible and can reach further Makani's mace. Also, Makani's mace is on the smaller side because of his height. There still would be a disadvantage with flexibility and length.

Within a couple of minutes if the spar and Jay still have the upper hand. Makani swings the mace back and uses its element power to knock Jay over.

"Woo! Good job, Makani!" cheers Kai from the crow's nest.

"That's not fair!" Jay wines sitting back up.

I jump down onto the deck of the ship from the balcony of the Destiny. Walking up to Makani who was looking up at me, waiting for me to speak.

"All is fair. There were no rules against using our elemental powers," I state laughing at Jay. Who was pouting on the floor over the rules?

"There weren't any rules. So, everything I did was fair!" he cheered running off to the lower part of the bounty.

Ever since he came here to stay with me once a while, he'd been so much happier than when I first saw him. He's gotten stronger and taller training with us.

To my surprise, he gets songs very well with Lloyd. I worried he maybe has some hate towards him as my brother did, but he didn't. He adores Lloyd and has told me he wishes to be like him. He looks up to Lloyd, I see it when he watches Lloyd train. Admiring his stances and how Lloyd puts so much effort into training.

"Y/n!" I hear Nya call my name from the Helm of the Bounty. "Lloyd needs you below the deck. He said he wants to talk about the schedule Derek has planned for you."

I drop my shoulders as I started to make my way to the stairs. Derek has been using us ninja to make him 'famous', so to say. He is like our managers but spreads false or old information about us to get interviews for us. The last time I heard from Derek, he was going to make interviews on Lloyd's and I's relationship. Something I wasn't looking forward to much.

Pushing open the door to our, Lloyd's and mine, room, my eyes saw something very interesting. I closed the door behind me as I watch Lloyd strip his pants. The shirt was already on the floor giving me a full view of him.

"I thought you wanted to talk about our jobs, but this is much better," I cross my arms as my eyes slowly trailed up and down his body.

He turns around chuckling as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. Stepping out of his pants, "Well, that is what I told Nya to tell you."

His body came pressed up against mine, not rough but passionately. His leg slipped between my own, while his hand took my waist. "I just wanted to see you."

A gave a soft giggle before pressing my lips against his. My hands made their way against his chest. Behind that stupid gi lay an amazing body that I could admire for days. I'd take any advantage I could just to see his sculpted muscles along his arms and chest. To my luck, I came in here at the best time.

His lips came off of mine, only to be able to come back and sneak another quick kiss. A smirk spread on his lips as he kisses my cheek to my ear. "We will be all alone tonight," his warm breath ran across my ear lobe sending shivers down my spine.