|| Chapter V ||

Word Count : 1795 words

(Location : UA High)
(One Month Before the Entrance Exams)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Is everybody here?"

A cute, squeaky voice spoke up in the meeting room. The source of the voice was from a chair in the center of the rectangular formation of desks, but the person was nowhere to be seen.

"Principal Nezu, Aizawa isn't here yet," Vlad King pointed out. "We can't start without him."

"Very well. Looks like we must wait," the bear-mouse said, popping up from below the table.

The table consisted of all the teachers and subsequent Pro-Heroes of Japan.

Midnight, Snipe, Vlad King, Ectoplasm, Present Mic, Cementoss, Power Loader, and of course, the current number one hero, and the Symbol of Peace, All Might.

But All Might looked like a deflated balloon. Nothing like what the world knows him as.

There was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and the humongous door slid open to reveal a man with long, black hair, and a white scarf around his neck. He was dressed in black attire, giving off the impression of a gangster.

"You're late, Shota," the mouse-bear(?) said cheerfully.

"Sorry, got caught up in some stuff," Aizawa grumbled, and took the last available empty seat in between Present Mic and Midnight.

"Now that everyone is here, we can officially begin the meeting," Nezu said. "Our first and only agenda is about the growing threat of the villain (F/N) (L/N)."

The tense atmosphere in the room was chilling. Everyone had heard of the name of the (L/N). A distinguished family in central Japan, they were part of the wealthy elite. The (L/N) Corporation owned almost 30% of the entire stock market alone, and were pivotal in Japan's economy.

But there were tips of underhanded methods circulating among the (L/N) Family. Rumors that stated members and associates of the Family were involved in criminal activities underground, money laundering, fraud, gangrape, and human trafficking. All heinous crimes were pinned onto the (L/N).

This was before the fated night of the 28th, over 10 years back.

The night when the (L/N) Family and their associates were crushed by Pro-Heroes. Nobody left alive.

But one survived.

"I don't think he is a growing threat now, to be honest," Vlad King started the conversation. "For god's sake, he's only a child. He just turned 17 this year."

"18," Midnight corrected him. "But his potential is frightening, to say the least. 18 is more than enough age for someone to start having an impact. Even young hero Hawks was only 18 when he broke into the Top Ten."

"And that is a cause of major concern," Snipe added. "This would not have been a problem if the villain were to be someone else. But this is (F/N) (L/N) we are talking about. The last, surviving heir of the (L/N) family."