Part 68: Thoughtful Words

Type POV

I didn't want to wake up. My head was so hurt, my eyes were really hard to open.

The bed. The pillow. I really enjoy that. Scent of that room, I love that. I really tried to enjoy that moment, but my headache was really heavy. Seems that I couldn't hold it anymore.

I took a deep breath, then I opened my eyes.

It must be still early morning as that room was so dark. I tried to sit in the bed. I wondered as my bed turned to be fluffier. Much more. Usually, it's like a rock rather than bed.

The blanket was also turning well. I really loved the smell.

I winked my eyes for several times, then tried to reach my phone. But, I couldn't find it. I moved the pillows, but I still cannot get it.

So, I turned the table lamp beside of me.

"Shia", I cursed.

I slept at the wrong room. I looked around for one more time. It was really not my room.

"Shia", that time I cursed myself.

I turned another lamp. It was clearer. It was not my room, but seems that I knew that room. I looked around for one more time. Again.

The door. The curtain. The color.

I was so done.

I really that room.

It was asshole Tharn's condo.

I hit my head for several times. Then, I turned left. I wanted to dead when I saw a man sleep at the edge of the bed. At the adjacent side.

He faced at another side, but I knew that he is P'Tharn.

In just a moment, my hatred filled my inside. I walked toward his side. I really wanted to give him a punch.

But, when I reached in front of him, my hatred gone. I took a deep breath, I need to calm myself down. I couldn't make a bad decision at that moment.

I need to think clearly.

Possibly that he took advantage when I slept in his bed but another possibility that he leaved me. I hate him, but it doesn't mean that I can do anything to him.

He was in the middle of his sleep.

I stood up on my knees, I need to look at him closer. I heard that his breath was heavy, he became soundly. It was so uncommon. He is usually quiet when he sleep.

I couldn't see his pale face, it turned red. His hair was so wet.

I found that the pillow under his head was also wet. It was so strange. That room was really cool, air conditioner worked so well.

"Why are you sweaty that much?"

His hair was quiet long, I tidy it up as it was too messy on his forehead. I touched his forehead. He must catch cold. I put my palm on his forehead. He must suffer it along the night.

But, suddenly my phone beeped. It must be my alarm.

I jumped to catch my phone, then turned the alarm off. I didn't want to be noticed. I was freezing for a while. I saw that P'Tharn turned his head at another side.

I was safe.

I took a deep breath again.

I took my bag, I need to escape. It doesn't matter that I became a coward for that time. I didn't want him to look at me, it was so embarrassing.