Chapter 35

The Lou family is a wealthy family that no one knows about in the capital. But things in the world are always unsatisfactory. Although the Lou family is very rich, it is difficult for them to gain a firm foothold in the capital in terms of power.

    When Lou Zhen was in charge, someone threw an olive branch to him. This is the Wang family. The head of the Wang family is currently the second-rank official of the dynasty, and there is a son of a concubine who is deeply loved in the palace. Even if the Wang family in the capital is not a person who has to deal with wind and rain, they are not easily provoked.

    Lou Zhen, who was worrying about how to break into the circle of power, happened to have a suitable person who brought him a pillow when he was dozing off, so he agreed without hesitation. The best way to connect the two families is to marry, so Lou Zhen promised his youngest son to the second son of the head of the Wang family. Lou Zhen's youngest son is Lou Xiao.

    When Lou Xiao was 10 years old, his fate was given by a word from his father. It was destined to be a bad start from the start.

    The second son of the Wang family is called Wang Ziming. He is a playboy. He relies on his family's power to do a lot of dirty things. He is good at gambling, drinking, and playing as a peddler, but he has a clear mind.

    Although he doesn't like Lou Xiao, he loves the Lou family's money, so he does a lot to save face, and from time to time he will go to his "fiancee" who has never been there once or twice. Lou Xiao hated Wang Ziming deeply, and every time he saw this man, he would be unhappy for three days. But this person is like a dog skin plaster that can't be thrown off no matter what.

    Lou Xiao is very smart, but because of the marriage contract with Wang Ziming, the Wang family is afraid that Lou's family will go back and insist that Lou Xiao take the pregnancy medicine when he is 10 years old, and Lou Zhen is also afraid that things will change, so he hides it from his wife to Lou. Xiao secretly fed.

    This dynasty stipulated that anyone who had taken pregnancy medicine could not participate in the imperial examinations or enter the dynasty as an official. So Lou Xiao only went to school for a few years, and later he went into business with his father and mother.

    The two stipulated that the marriage contract should be fulfilled on the day when the two became 18 years of age. Lou Xiao, who was already seventeen years old, gnashed his teeth in hatred for Wang Ziming. If Wang Ziming was a little bit better, he wouldn't hate him so much, but Lou Xiao couldn't bear his mean temper.

    Therefore, when Wang Ziming continued to come to Lou Xiao, Lou Xiao's attitude towards him was getting worse and worse. Needless to say, he was sarcastic, and it was almost to the point of scolding him when he saw him.

    Wang Ziming is also a person who has been spoiled since he was a child. Although he values ​​his marriage with the Lou family very much, he can bear with Lou Xiao as long as he can. At this level, he can't bear it any longer, and it erupts directly.

    You said that Wang Ziming has no feelings for Lou Xiao. Not only does he have no feelings, but he hates him to death. The patience for so many years is for the day of marriage. As long as Lou Xiao enters the door, he will have 10,000 ways to kill him.

    On that day, Lou Xiao inspected the cloth shop at home and was going to another restaurant at home to check the situation when he happened to meet Wang Ziming on the street.

    Although he hated Lou Xiao, Wang Ziming was as good as ever, and came over to greet him with a smile. When Lou Xiao saw his disgusting and hypocritical appearance, he went mad and scolded Wang Ziming.