Chapter 36

Lou Xiao's mother and father are called Zhu An. Her parents' family is very famous in the capital. The business is as big as the Lou family's, and there are hundreds of servants in the family. He has a talent for business since he was a child. At a young age, the name of "Zhu Gongzi" has become well-known in the capital.

    Zhu An and Lou Zhen also had a marriage contract since childhood, because Zhu Lou and Zhu Lou have always been in a cooperative relationship.

    The family background of the two is similar, and they are both young and promising. Under the connection of the marriage contract, Lou Zhen and Zhu An are really in love with each other. After they became adults, they got married naturally. At that time, the wedding was huge and the amount of money invested So much, it's still staggering.

    Later, Zhu An gave birth to three sons, the eldest son Lou Tian, ​​the second son Lou Yun, and the third son Lou Xiao. All are smart. Lou Tian, ​​the eldest son, was raised by Lou Zhen as the heir of the family, while Lou Yun was sent to the top academy to study, and has been admitted to the Juren.

    Lou Xiao is actually Lou Zhen and Zhu An's most doted child, but considering the needs of the family, Lou Zhen still chose him to marry the Wang family. Because Lou Zhen himself and Zhu An are also in a marriage relationship, but they have real feelings, so he thinks that the marriage is nothing.     He felt a little guilty about Lou Xiao, so over the years, he used his own methods to compensate Lou Xiao as much as possible. Lou Xiao can ask him anything, but it is absolutely impossible to break off the marriage. The Lou family needs help like the Wang family very much now.     "Master still haven't eaten anything?" Zhu An asked.     The housekeeper in charge of looking after Lou Xiao replied, "Mrs Hui, the young master has never eaten anything."     Zhu An sighed, "Open the door, I'll go in and have a look."     "Yes." When     Zhu An entered the door, he saw a large piece of the quilt swelled up. .     "Still angry?" He walked over and said to the raised quilt.     "Xiao Er, are you ignoring your mother and father?"     Lou Xiao slowly lifted the quilt, "...Mother and father..."

    "Child, don't abuse yourself even if you're angry with your father. Drink this bowl of soup first."

    "I can't drink it!" Lou Xiao sat up, "If he doesn't let me out, I won't eat anything! We must fight him to the end! Let him carry a corpse to the Wang's house at that time!!"

    "Shut up!" Zhu An lowered his face, "What are you talking about! You are my son! It fell from me! The flesh of yours, aren't you just poking at my heart!!"

    Lou Xiao didn't speak.

    "My mother and father are sorry for you. If I had paid more attention to you, you would not have been given a pregnancy drug by your father at the age of ten."

    "I know how badly we have treated you, why should you take yourself? Get out! Be good, drink this soup." Zhu An handed the soup Gu to Lou Xiao.

    Lou Xiao still didn't respond.

    Seeing this, Zhu An sighed helplessly, "If you really don't like Wang Ziming, then don't marry."

    Lou Xiao turned around and looked at Zhu An in surprise, "What did you just say?"

    "I said, if you don't want to, don't Marry."

    "Father, mother, I know you love me the most!" Lou Xiaoxi smiled.

    "Drink this soup when     you're happy." After

    Lou Xiao took it, he thought of his father, and became depressed again, "But..."