Anirudh convinces TriKal

Bondita found her report under Anirudh's clothes. She is about to open it. But kids came there running with Haldi.

Sashwati: Maa, I told thaku ma not to add sandal powder in this haldi mix but she did it.

Saraswati: Hn, she spoilt our special medicine.

Bondita keeps the report aside and took the bowl from Sashwati's hand.

Bondita: Actually, you know what? She made our special medicine to more special one. Mixing up sandal and haldi will cure your wounds soon. Come here, let me apply it for you.

Sashwati: Fine, with song. Deal?

Bondita: Double deal!

She smiled and caresses her kids.

~In Hall~

Chandrachur is reading newspaper. Trilochan and Kalindi are sitting beside.

Anirudh: Kaka, thaku ma, I want to speak with you.

Kalindi: Yeah, I too wanted to speak with you. See, your Kaka has kept the gifts there. You and Chandrachur go to saniyasini ashram and give those gifts to Tupur. Some how she helped Bondita to escape from that forest.

Hearing this Chandra kept the paper down.

Anirudh: I am going there for sure but not for giving these gifts.

Trilochan: Bihari, bring me elachi tea. No, I'll come there wait.

He rose up from his sofa but Anirudh stopped him.

Trilochan: We are not mad Anirudh to hear your stupid philosophies on that murderer. I knew what you wil speak with us. Look, the gifts are very expensive. Go there and just give it to her. She saved Roy Chaudharys Bahu. That's it. Samjhi?

Anirudh: Kaka, please. Let me speak. These gifts are expensive offcourse. But there is no expensive gift than a family. I accept it, Tupur did lot of things with us. She even added poison to Bondita ki mama and mami. Yes, she did. I am not saying that she is good. But think once Kaka, every man in this world will do some mistakes in their life. After being punished some will repent, some don't. Tupur repented.

Chandrachur looks on with upset face.

Trilochan: Kalindi, what he is saying about? Is he asking us permission to bring that saniyasini to our haveli?

Anirudh: Sorry Kaka, I am not asking your permission. I am just informing you. Because I know asking permission from you is like shouting at the moon.

Trilochan stares at Anirudh.

Kalindi: Anirudh, leave this matter. Go look after Bondita.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, she is your grand daughter. Have you ever gave her that love, which you showed on Bondita? In someway, you too are the reason for her colourless life. You compelled her to marry chandrachur. You never asked her opinion to decide her life.

Trilochan in rage hits the nearby table down. Bondita is panicked after hearing this sound and recognised that something is happening in Hall. So she rushed there.

Chandra: Anirudh, leave it. See, no need of bringing anyone here. She is saniyasini so she should live there only. Please don't argue for her.

Anirudh: Stop acting Chandra. Why you are hiding your feelings for her? She was your wife once.

Chandra keeps quite.

Anirudh: I know, you want Tupur to live with you.

Kalindi: Shut up Anirudh. Chandrachur never wanted to. Don't brainwash him for your plans.