Chapter 46: Tomato Sauce

After listening to Yuan Hong's narration, Zhang Jin's eyes were wet. Growing up under the care of everyone, he couldn't imagine how Yuan Hong spent those years. When he thought of that scene, Zhang Jin felt distressed. suffer.

    "My purpose is not to see your tears," Yuan Hong pressed him into his arms, "You just have to smile by my side all the time."

    "Well..." Zhang Jin nodded .

    The things of the past are over, and now they will be happy with each other.

    "Wait." Yuan Hong let go of Zhang Jin in his arms and went out of the room.

    Zhang Jin, who didn't know why, looked at the back of his leaving, and patiently sat on the bed and waited.

    After a while, Yuan Hong came back, sat beside Zhang Jin, and gave him the things in his hand.

    "This is the knife you saw last time. Although I don't want to touch it again, it is a treasure passed down from generation to generation in our original family, so I will give it to you for safekeeping until our child is born. , let him inherit."

    Zhang Jin looked at the knife carefully, and at a glance, he knew that it was quite old, and after the precipitation of time, the scabbard appeared black. You can vaguely see the simple and peculiar patterns carved on it.

    "Okay, then I'll

    keep it ." Zhang Jin took it solemnly. This knife is of great significance to the entire Yuan family. However, in Yuan Hong's eyes, its existence is a little different, so he will keep it well until the day the child can accept it.

    The vegetable gardens they opened have ushered in a bumper harvest, and they are basically ripe, and they have picked eggplants and beans several times. It was the first time to eat vegetables grown at home, and it was not only fresh, but also very satisfying. Zhang Jin felt that these vegetables tasted a lot better than the ones he ate in modern times, and he couldn't say exactly why.

    And what Zhang Jin was looking forward to very much, and everyone thought the poisonous tomato was ripe.

    The red "little fat men" hanging on the branches are very cute and attractive. Zhang Jin has long wanted to pick a few and try them.

    Seeing that they are almost ripe, today, Zhang Jin asked Yuan Zhe to pick all the tomatoes, except for some green ones.

    Yuan Zhe put the washed tomatoes in a basket and put them in front of Zhang Jin as instructed, but what he did not expect was that Zhang Jin wanted to eat them, Yuan Zhe turned pale on the spot, and said in panic, "Madam, put it down! This is You can't eat it!"

    Yuan Zhe was shocked when he grabbed the tomato that Zhang Jin put in his mouth, if he ate it, it would be worth it! The lady is still pregnant!

    "Don't be nervous, it's edible." Zhang Jin tried to convince him.

    Yuan Zhe pushed the basket containing the tomatoes further away from him, "Madam, stop joking! This tomato is really not edible!"

    Zhang Jin sighed, "It's really edible!"

    "This tomato is so red, It's poisonous at first glance! And no one has ever eaten it. You are still pregnant with a child, so you must take care of your body!"

    "Yuanzhe, I know you are doing it for my own good, and I assure you that this tomato is absolutely non-toxic. , I used to eat it often. If you don't believe me, I'll show it to you now, it must be good!"

    "No, ma'am!" Yuan Zhe saw that Zhang Jin still didn't give up his thoughts, sweating anxiously.

    Zhang Jin was about to be amused by him, "You can't judge whether something can be eaten or not just from its appearance. This tomato is rich in nutrients, and eating it is very beneficial to the human body. No one has tried it in Xia, but it does not mean that tomato It's poisonous. Don't worry, it's really okay to eat it."