Chapter 50

"Where did your money come from?"

    Shi Deming glanced at his phone and asked with a frown after confirming that the amount was indeed 1.2 million.

    1.2 million is not a lot of money for the Shi family. Even if the company is in such a situation now, the camel that died of starvation is still bigger than the horse.

    However, for a young man who has not yet stepped into society and has just entered university, 1.2 million is tantamount to a huge sum of money.

    In Shi Deming's eyes, Shi Huai can only spend money, and only knows how to spend money. He has no ability to make money, and he doesn't even need the ability to make money. So how did the 1,200,000 come from?

    Shi Deming said worriedly, "Aren't you going to borrow some online loan? Hurry up and pay it back, those things can't be touched."

    Before Shi Huai could speak, Shi Qian helped him.

."Xiao Huai... He is a relatively well-known anchor who makes money."

    Shi Qian's monitor was only discovered during the winter vacation, and Shi Huai started playing with him during the summer vacation last year. It has been nearly a year, and it has been almost a year since he went from an unknown ordinary power trainer to a well-known anchor, Shi Huai. Only took a year.

    These, Shi Qian has been paying attention.

    He witnessed that Shi Huai went from playing with him for ten yuan an hour to a little pink who now has millions of fans. He has been watching silently all the time. Shi Huai didn't even know that the number one of his original digital id was Shi Qian.

    Although Shi Deming is in business, he focuses on the digital category. He doesn't know anything about the anchor circle of the e-sports circle.

    Aunt Song looked at the family of three who were obviously very close, but seemed to be separated by a distance like a moat, and felt a little sour in her heart.

.Seeing that Shi Qian had already explained to him, Shi Huai did not speak again, but pulled the suitcase to prepare to go back.

    The money has been repaid, and the whole process of what he said just now will be recorded. It will be enough to find an appropriate opportunity to send it to the reporter. Even if the Shi family refuses to admit it, saying that the reporter is chasing the shadows, it can make this incident temporarily exist in the public memory. moment.

    Later, when it corresponds to what he did when his family broke out, there will naturally be enthusiastic netizens who eat melons to be great detectives to chase down this matter.

    At that time, my mother could justifiably get rid of Shi Deming's name.

    Seeing that he was leaving, Shi Qian reached out his hand subconsciously and grabbed Shi Huai's wrist.

    "Xiaohuai..."

    After just now, of course, Shi Qian would not take any chances anymore, thinking that when Shi Huai went home, he had forgiven them.

    This is obviously to sever ties with the Shi family.

.It was them who were rightfully wronged, and he had no way to blame Shihuai confidently. He could only say humbly, "Can you stay for a meal?"

    "Just one meal."

    Shi Qian firmly believes that even if they break Xiao Huai's heart, as long as time is long enough, their memories will be blurred, blood is thicker than water, and they will still have a day of reunion, and the speed of this day will depend on their dedication.