Chapter 51

"Yes, the season is updated today, so let's play some other games."

    The young man sat in front of the computer, clicked on the desktop, looked at the floating barrage, and clicked on Steam.

    "Ah, do you play horror games? Do you have any recommendations?"

    He clicked on the blue-and-white icon on the desktop and smiled as he watched the barrage float past the various game names.

    "There are so many, then I will draw one at random."

    In fact, when Shihuai was broadcasting live before, he didn't open his voice. After all, he was not very good at interaction, and he felt that it would be blunt if he spoke.

    Later, I recorded a happy birthday audio for Bangyi's birthday, and I was shouted by the water friends that they would play games with the microphone on, and they were not allowed to turn off the microphone so that they would lose their voice-controlled benefits.

.Although Shi Huai was nineteen years old, her voice was still milky and soft, and it had nothing to do with Su, but she was still good-sounding and captured many older sister fans.

    Shi Huai used the system's own lottery to draw a name.

    He read while watching, "My gentle senior...?"

    "It doesn't sound like a horror game either."

    At this time, Shi Huai didn't know the horror of this game, and after saying this with a smile, he opened the game to play.

    In the game, the player is the first point of view, and standing opposite the player is a clean and handsome boy wearing a Japanese student uniform.

    Looking at this image, Shi Huai somehow remembered how she met Gu Jingxian in this life.

    It is also somewhat similar to this point of view.

    At this time, the barrage sent frantically: [Hell difficulty! 】

.【It is exciting to play if you want to! 】

    [Don't, if the anchor has never played this game, hell difficulty will definitely kill you when you enter the game! 】

    Because there were too many words, Shi Huai didn't read them one by one, but after a cursory glance, the mouse clicked the red button at the bottom, the most difficult level, Hell difficulty.

    "It's okay, I want to see how difficult this hell is."

    After clicking on the game, first a large series of text introduces the background.

    I'm talking about today's sports meeting. The players and seniors are volunteers and are now in charge of packing things. However, because they packed up too late, there are only two of them in the school now.

    Looking at the last sentence, Shi Huai repeated with interest, "There are only two of us in the school now?"

    "So is it a setting where the school is full of ghosts? Escape to the limit?"

.The youth manipulates the characters into the plot little by little.

    He followed the senior to the gym, but the senior suddenly said that he was not feeling well and was going to the school doctor's office.

    The school doctor's office was in the teaching building next door, and the characters followed.

    As a result, after entering the school doctor's room, the character was pushed by the senior and the door was locked.