Chapter 52

Termination is no small matter.

    After Shi Huai turned off the computer screen, he turned on his mobile phone to contact the administrator.

    He lowered his head and slowly gave reasons for the termination of the contract.

    Gu Jingxian frowned upon seeing this. He squatted down, leaned over to the armrest of Shihuai's computer chair, and turned his head to look at him.

    "What happened? Huh?"

    The barrage in the live broadcast room was placed on the side of the computer screen. Gu Jingxian just lowered his head and used a bamboo skewer to string fruit to Shi Huai. He didn’t see what Bang Yi said, only that Bang Yi seemed to say something about himself. The bad words made Shihuai angry, and he said that he wanted to terminate the contract when he was so angry.

    Shi Huai didn't raise his head and said, "It's nothing, I just don't want to do it anymore, I didn't want to do it for a long time."

    Gu Jingxian saw that his eyebrows were lowered and he looked puffed up, and he thought it was funny and cute at the same time.

    "Someone scold me? . What are you calling me? "

    "...It's nothing to say." Shi Huai's typing hand paused and sent the message.

    Gu Jingxian stretched out his hand and slowly clasped the right hand that Shi Huai was waiting for a reply: "It's okay, tell me, scold me, can't I know?"

    "I said your voice is ugly." Shi Huai looked at Gu Jingxian, his eyes were aimed at Gu Jingxian's plump lips, and then he muttered, "Obviously it sounds good."

    Gu Jingxian asked in disbelief, "Just because of this?"

    Shi Huai was puzzled: "Otherwise?"

    Gu Jingxian's dry and warm fingertips rubbed against Shi Huai's index finger knuckles, and rested his face on the arm of the computer chair.

    "What's the matter? In the online world, there are already a lot of gangsters." Gu Jingxian comforted, "Don't you think my voice is ugly?"

.Shi Huai retorted displeased, "How is that possible?"

    Gu Jingxian quickly clapped his hands, spread it out, and said, "That's right, neither you nor I find my voice unpleasant, so why are you going to speak for a strange and nonsensical gangster? Are you going to resign?"

    "Or, you really don't want to do it anymore, this job has brought you a sense of boredom, and you don't have any nostalgia for your fans?"

    Shi Huai was silent. Gu Jingxian was attacked, and he was really dizzy.

    I think that half a year ago, Shi Huai suddenly became popular overnight because of a crash with a professional player. While attracting a lot of attention, there was also a large number of people who were jealous of him.

    At first, he didn't understand very much, why so many people can have such great malice towards a stranger.

.Even if it is freedom of speech, verbal attacks are a kind of harm.

    Fortunately, he was too laborious about checking his parents and didn't pay attention to it. The fans were very fighting, and all the black materials were sprayed away at once.

    Now that this matter calmed down, Shi Huai also found that he was acting a little impulsive.

    Seeing him calm down, Gu Jingxian smiled: "It's alright, in fact, you don't have to regret it, you can take advantage of today to think about it, whether you are still interested in this, if so, continue to do it, if not, just do it. Get out."