Chapter 53

A blue bus stops at the bus stop in front.

    At the end of July, the weather was hot and dry, the car was full of people, and a group of people was stunned.

    The man got out of the car a little embarrassed, looked up at the dazzling sun, and sweat dripped down his face.

    He opened the umbrella, and the temperature dropped instantly.

    "Come and pick me up." The man stood in the phone booth, looking at the high-rise buildings, he couldn't stand the heat, pulling on his collar and fanning.

    "Who are you?"

    "Who am I? My uncle!" He Yinan was furious, "You kid can't even recognize my voice?"

.A muffled laughter came from the other end of the phone: "Oh, oh... It's my uncle, sorry, I was watching my boyfriend's live broadcast just now, maybe I didn't pay attention."

    He Yinan was inexplicably fed a mouthful of dog food, and glanced at the red phone: "I know you're in love, brother mentions it once."

    "Okay, where are you? Shi Hua and I will pick you up."

    "The phone booth opposite the shopping mall at the intersection of Lianqiao Street." He Yinan looked at the location, and suddenly changed his words, "under the shade of a tree next to it."

    "It's too hot today. If I waited for you at the phone booth, you would probably see a melted me when you came."

    He Yinan was inexplicably fed a mouthful of dog food, and after looking at the red phone call, Pi Xiaorou said without a smile.

    "Okay, we'll be there soon."

.After Gu Jingxian cut off the phone, he entered the room and woke up Shi Huai, who was still taking a nap.

    The young man slept in a strange position in the air-conditioned room. His two long legs were spread apart, and the thin blue air-conditioned quilt was tightly caught. The white and tender texture was dazzlingly bright against the dark blue quilt. The soles of the feet and Wu Ying's head were in a straight line, which diagonally divided the square bed into two triangles.

    Gu Jingxian squatted down, lowered his head slightly, did not call out to him, but reached out and pinched Shi Huai's nose.

    The delicate flesh-colored nose is pinched into a pyramid.

    Shi Huai felt short of breath, he quickly raised his hand and waved twice, and opened his eyes dimly, only to see an enlarged face in front of him.

    "Huh? What's wrong..."

    Shi Huai sat up and rubbed his eyes, but he still didn't open them, his eyelids were half-drooped, and his hair was a little messy.

.Gu Jingxian saw that he was still in a daze, and stretched out his arm in front of him.

    Shi Huai was wrong, fell forward, hugged his arm, and closed his eyes again.

    It looks like a milk cat that doesn't wake up and stays in bed.

    Gu Jingxian couldn't hold back his laughter, and picked Shihuai's chin with his fingers: "Let's go, pick up He Yinan, and then go back to sleep after picking up?"

    "He Yinan...?" Shi Huai really fell asleep, and after he had reacted to these three words for a long time, he straightened up abruptly and got out of bed to put on his shoes.

    While sorting his clothes and hair, he asked, "He Yinan is here?"

    "Yes." Gu Jingxian looked leisurely at Shihuai and said, "It's okay, no hurry."