Chapter 55

"Okay, then I'll light it first, right?" Moby said to the phone, and the cigarette in his hand was quickly extinguished.

    The waiter who was coming to remind him was a little embarrassed. When Mobi saw the waiter out of the corner of his eye, he looked at her strangely and asked, "What's wrong?"

    The waitress smiled slightly: "It's nothing, but please stop smoking in public places."

    Moby looked back indifferently: "Oh."

    Then scan the code with your mobile phone to order food, and slowly choose the dishes.

    Gu Jingxian on the other side saw that he had no intention of raising his head, so he let go of He Yinan's hand: "Go home, I'll give you the car key, and you can order takeaway at home."

    He Yinan, who had already smelled the smell of grilled fish in the store, got up reluctantly.

.Gu Jingxian took off the hat on Shi Huai's head and put it on He Yinan's head: "Press it down, it's alright, let's go."

    It seemed that he couldn't wait to let him go.

    He Yinan stretched out his hand and pressed down on the brim of his hat, snorted twice before leaving quickly.

    After ordering, Moby was bored, looked at his phone with relish, and swiped a short video, very happy.

    "It seems that I didn't give a napkin. I'll go to the front desk to get it."

    "No, I took it."

    A very familiar voice came from beside him. This voice was not loud, but it was easily caught by Moby in all the noise.

    The man looked for the source of the sound, and saw two boys sitting next to him across a hollowed-out wooden frame. Moby instantly recognized who they were.

.He immediately turned his head back, half bent, facing the window, making a covert call.

    The call was connected quickly.

    He pointed to the phone and said in a very low voice, "Don't come here, just order takeout at home."

    He Kangyang, who had already taken the bus and was about to go to the grilled fish restaurant Moby said, looked inexplicable.

    "Why? I all..."

    As a result, before he finished speaking, he hung up on the other end of the phone, quite decisively.

    He Kangyang was left alone in a mess.

    He Kangyang frowned and looked at the bus driver who had just pressed the door to close. The intelligent prompt sounded in his ear: "Next stop, Li Qiao Station, please get off the passengers to prepare."

    Helpless, he could only get off at the grilled fish shop, and by the way, see what Moby is doing.

.Moby cut off the phone, went to the toilet, pretended to swipe unintentionally when he came out, and just looked up at Gu Jingxian.

    He pretended to be surprised and said hello: "Hey! It's Mr. Gu, what a coincidence."

    As he said, he walked towards them: "Are you here to eat grilled fish too?"

    When he walked to their side, he found that there was a very narrow place opposite them, and quickly retracted his sight.

    "Hey, isn't this the little boy in Mr. Gu's arms that day." Moby pretended to be Huai when he first saw him, with a surprised expression on his face, "He looks really pretty."