Chapter 56

Apparently it didn't help.

    Shi Qian's reputation has been bankrupt long ago.

    Here in Shihuai, Shi Qian's words are equal to the three words unbelievable.

    So, Shi Huai didn't even look at his posture, let alone what would stop him from moving.

    At this moment, Shi Qian seemed to have been punched.

    After a moment of silence, Shi Qian lowered his eyes and stood up.

    "No, let me eat elsewhere."

    His figure in a black sweater is tall and tall, but his shoulders are a little slumped, which is completely different from the usual straight walking posture, which is very lonely.

    And Moby, who was sitting next to them, didn't know when he left. It seemed that Shan also retreated and ran away in a hurry.

    Now there are only him and Gu Jingxian left in the store.

.Gu Jingxian, who had not spoken for a long time, only then said: "Let's eat."

    "Ok."

    Gu Jingxian used a bowl to add a piece of fish meat, and also carefully provoked the thorns: "Don't you like to eat spiny fish bones?"

    Shi Huaixian eats the already blanched baby cabbage, the red oil on the yellowish-green leaves looks quite appetizing.

    "It's okay, mainly because it's easy to stab the throat when eating prickly ones, so I usually eat them slowly, but then I can't eat hot dishes, so I generally don't like them."

    "My fault." Gu Jingxian handled the fish bones a little faster than Shi Qian, and put the fish in his bowl into Shi Huai's bowl.

    Gu Jingxian: "I'll take you to eat less bone next time."

.Shi Huai looked at the fish he had picked for him, and did not refuse, but first put the hor fun in the grilled fish soup into his bowl, let it cool for a while, and held up his chopsticks for Gu Jingxian to eat.

    Gu Jingxian ate while giving Shi Huai a choice.

    After two or three trips, Shi Huai noticed something was wrong.

    Shi Huai said, "That's not right, isn't it better for us to be responsible for our own? You cool your rice noodles, and I eat my fish."

    Gu Jingxian licked the juice from the corner of his lower lip, feeling very happy with the act of feeding each other: "Why, I think it's good."

    "..." Shi Huai silently complained about whether to be so tired of falling in love, but he was very honest in his hands and continued to mix powder for Gu Jingxian.

    Gu Jingxian picked it up, and suddenly a sentence came out.

."Xiaohuai, if, I mean if..." Gu Jingxian said, "If Shi Qian really knew he was wrong, I sincerely hope you forgive him, and he will treat you as good as before."

    He put the picked meat into Shihuai's bowl, raised his eyes, and stared at Shihuai's black eyes.

    "Will you forgive him?"

    If - Shi Huai forgives, then he will tell him that Shi Qian is actually reborn...

    "No." Shi Huai said very decisively, and the steaming rice noodles in his hand were also stuffed into Gu Jingxian's mouth.

    "And please don't make such strange assumptions."

    Gu Jingxian slowly chewed the powder in his mouth and asked, "Why is it a strange assumption?"