Chapter 62

Shi Huailai has already made full preparations for the strategy. The No. 5 road that crosses the mountain is difficult. There are many high and narrow sections, and the steps are large. There is no need to probe specially. The scene is like a black abyss that devours people, making people feel dizzy and numb.

    Shi Huai was also a little scared, the armrests were firmly grasped, and even the sweat that overflowed from the palms had to be wiped off immediately, lest the hands get wet, and if they slipped, the whole person would fall off.

    Gu Jingxian also seemed to see his fear. He pinched a corner of his clothes from the front and said, "Grab me with one hand, hold me with the other, and prepare to go up."

    Road No. 5 is not exactly this kind of road. They also walked for a while and were about to reach another exit.

    Shi Huai calmed down and grabbed the corner of Gu Jingxian's clothes.

.Because it is too narrow and cramped, this team is not to mention fast, it is simply advancing at a turtle speed, crossing a ladder every second.

    Shi Huai lowered his head seriously, did not pay attention to the black cliff in Yu Guangli, and climbed slowly with concentration.

    Suddenly, Shi Huai noticed a weight behind him.

    He looked back carefully, and found that Qi Shen, who had followed behind him, had suddenly moved to the very back at some point, and now He Kangyang was behind him!

    He felt that the clothes were heavy, and it was this kid who was pulling his clothes.

    A few steps ahead.

    Shi Huai hurriedly followed. While paying attention to his feet, he said to the people behind him, "Don't catch me!"

    It's really annoying, doesn't this He Kangyang have a handrail for him to catch? Why are you grabbing his clothes?

    After Shi Huai said a word, he continued to follow the pace of the team.

.After taking two steps, he found that the person behind him didn't let go at all, and was still pulling on the corner of his clothes as usual.

    Shi Huai was a little unhappy, and afraid of attracting Gu Jingxian's attention, he had to ask in a low voice, "He Kangyang! Didn't you hear me when I told you to let go?"

    The young man standing behind him stared at him, his dark brown eyes widened, as if soaked in water, and asked pitifully:

    "But I'm afraid..."

    The tendon on Shi Huai's forehead couldn't help twitching, and it bounced under the thin skin.

    "What are you afraid of? Let go!" Shi Huai was not polite at all to those who didn't care about him, and asked directly, "At the beginning, Xue Beng thought that it didn't kill me, but now I'm thinking of taking advantage of my inattentiveness and killing me. I push down?"

    He Kangyang, who just wanted to have more contact with Shihuai and gain more attention from him: "..."

.He silently let go of his hand and whispered: "I didn't mean that, and the avalanche was also because of..."

    Shi Huai wasn't in the mood to listen to what he had to say, so he interrupted: "It's alright, just let go, you don't have to tell me your reasons, and you don't have to pour bitter water with me, I'm here to climb the mountain, not here. Be your confidant brother, go your own way and touch me less."

    After speaking, Shi Huai lightly patted the back hem of his clothes, as if there was some dirt there, and then continued to climb the mountain.