Chapter 65

The final round of voting has come.

    Except for Shi Huai, everyone voted for the suspects in their minds. Among them, He Kangyang and Yu Hanming had the most votes, with three votes each.

    Shi Huai's vote can be said to be a very crucial vote. Now, only by casting this vote to the two people with the highest votes, will it be possible to find the real murderer.

    The game segment has entered the most white-hot state.

    This situation is rather special, so there is an additional part of self-disclosure.

    Different from public chats and private chats, this self-disclosure session is shown in front of everyone, and a character who votes evenly can use language to persuade vote-holders to vote for another character in this session.

.In order to be more realistic, He Kangyang also asked Gu Jingxian to go to the front desk of the hotel to ask for a butterfly hairpin for the young lady, pin it on the loose front hair, and straighten the hair. At first glance, he really thought it was a girl.

    He once again confessed the role of Shi Huai, and then analyzed the possibility of Yu Hanming committing a crime again. He revealed his true feelings when he spoke, and his tears were about to fall. Shi Huai will definitely help the cleaning aunt Yu Hanming.

    When it was Yu Hanming's turn, he didn't have the strong desire to perform like He Kangyang, but he just calmly and self-determinedly explained the possibility of He Kangyang's crime. Who is the murderer behind the scenes, the words must have overflowed, and it is hard not to be convincing.

.After watching the final showdown between the two, the classmates sitting next to Shi Huai sighed to themselves that fortunately he was not the last to vote, it was too difficult to choose!

    Shi Huai was not as entangled as others thought.

    He was quite quiet, with his hands unconsciously resting on his chin, and his fingertips unconsciously tapping his jaw line.

    "Vote for him."

    Shi Huai quickly made a decision.

    Everyone looked in the direction of his index finger.

    Facing it, was Yu Hanming with a very calm expression.

    When Yu Hanming saw that Shi Huai finally voted for him, Gu Jing Wubo's eyes moved slightly.

    At this time, Gu Jingxian, the host, stood up.

    He directly announced the result: "The murderer is Liu Rujing."

    Liu Rujing is the role played by Yu Hanming, the cleaner.
.Applause broke out in the room, celebrating their success in finding the killer.

    Shi Huai was also grabbed by the shoulders of the classmate next to him and praised silently.

    Gu Jingxian began to explain the complete story line.

    The deceased was actually just a nurse hired by the cleaners and entered the school with a false identity in order to retaliate against the classmates.

    The cleaner originally wanted the deceased to hook up with the senior, play with the senior's feelings, and then dump the senior, making him unforgettable, and finally suffered until he failed the college entrance examination.

.What I didn't expect was that the cleaners also fell in love with the senior, and felt that the deceased who became the senior's official girlfriend was very annoying. At the same time, he hated his betrayal of his sister, and finally decided to kill the deceased, and then pretended to throw himself into the river, and let the police All attention was paid to the senior who had an emotional entanglement with the deceased, so that she could not only complete her sister's revenge, but also pathologically eliminate the senior's official girlfriend.