Chapter 66

The light in the corridor of the hotel is not very bright, and the floor is full of tiles, and the figure of a young man is vaguely reflected on it.

    The weather is very hot, the young man is wearing a black short lining, the summer night wind is blowing on the guardrail at the end of the corridor, his hand is on the black guardrail, he is holding a mobile phone to his ear, and his right hand is taking a puff of cigarette, holding a cigarette butt. left outside the fence.

    The smoke scattered in the distance with the irregular night wind, just like the unsteady heart of a young man.

    The call has never been connected, and the beep is played repeatedly.

    Soon, Yu Hanming's cigarette was finished.

    He ignored the cigarette that burned out in his hand, but glanced at the call interface and quickly pressed it down.

    The bright screen showed that he had dialed the number six times, but to no avail.

.Yu Hanming turned around, leaned against the guardrail somewhat weakly, and raised his head, Junyi's facial features were dim in the night.

    Looking at the sky from this angle is undoubtedly uncomfortable, but only in this way can he turn back the tears he couldn't help shedding.

    On his way back, he learned that Shi Huai and Gu Jingxian were living in a double room.

    How long has it been since they were officially announced, and they have been living together in less than three months?

    what does this mean?

    Did they do anything?

    why?

    Obviously it shouldn't be like this.

    The more Yu Hanming thought about it, the stronger the feeling of blockage in his heart, and the more obvious the sourness of his eyes.

    His two elbows were propped behind him, and he felt sore and numb suddenly.

    Only then did Yu Hanming come back to his senses and subconsciously put the cigarette holder into his mouth.

.But as soon as he opened his mouth, he felt a sticky feeling.

    The saliva in the mouth softens, and the cigarette holder that has been sucked at this time is extra soft.

    The cigarette is finished.

    Yu Hanming finally came to his senses.

    But when he opened it, only finely shredded yellow tobacco remained inside.

    Not a single cigarette remained.

    Yu Hanming paused for a moment, immediately clenched his phone, and went downstairs.

    His pace is getting faster and faster, it seems that this is how he can control the images that are constantly flashing in his mind.

    Two men live in a double room, this is nothing, but they are a nominal couple. When the script was killed today, he saw Shihuai feed Gu Jingxian the snacks he had eaten without any hesitation.

.Shi Huai was obsessed with cleanliness, Yu Hanming clearly remembered that even when Shi Huai deeply liked him, he had never acted so intimately. He took the initiative to feed Shi Huai, but Shi Huai refused.

    But now what?

    Thanks to Yu Hanming's fast pace, the convenience store next to the hotel arrived soon.