Chapter 69

The air conditioner was turned on in the big bus, and the cold air was blowing down from the top of the head, which made the young man have a headache and sneezed softly.

    He blocked the whirring air-conditioning wind with one hand, and his nasal cavity was frozen with freezing.

    The air-conditioning board is in the upper position, and the young man has to stand up to hit it.

    Unexpectedly, when he was about to sit down after the fight, he inadvertently lowered his head and bumped into the lingering picture of the two people in the front seat.

    He Kangyang was startled, his brown pupils shrunk, maintaining a posture of not sitting or not.

    Until the drowsy classmate next to him opened his eyes in a daze, seeing that he had been maintaining this strange posture, he asked strangely, "What's the matter with you?"

    This sentence brought He Kangyang back to his senses, and he forced a smile: "No."

.The two people in front didn't notice that anyone noticed them at all, and they were still intimate with themselves.

    But after a while, Shi Huai couldn't stand it anymore, he felt a little numb all over by being kissed, and his weak hand gently cupped Gu Jingxian's shoulder.

    "Wait……"

    At this time, the words of the young man, who had finally been able to breathe, were all mixed with the aroma of mint, and his lips were open and closed, and it was a sticky anger.

    "No way—"

    Although Shihuai took the initiative, he didn't want to kiss, so he was not allowed to kiss, and he was very squeamish.

    Gu Jingxian didn't turn his soft lips again and again, but sticky to Shi Huai's delicate chin, and pecked and kissed very lightly.

    "You smell so good." Gu Jingxian said this sentence as if he had lost his soul, buried his head on Shihuai's shoulder and neck, and asked in a low voice, "What did you wipe?"

.Shi Huai pushed Gu Jingxian's lush head, but did not push.

    Hearing these words, Shi Huai's face flushed red. He lowered his head to look at Gu Jingxian's fair profile, and said softly, "I didn't wipe anything, I don't like perfume."

    Gu Jingxian laughed and said in a lazy tone: "Well - that's your body fragrance?"

    Shi Huai nodded obediently, letting the tall boy wrap his strong arms around his waist tightly.

    In the next second, he realized that the right-angled section of his neck had been nibbled.

    Shi Huai subconsciously covered the place, but her eyes met Gu Jingxian's eyes looking up from the bottom, and the two looked at each other.

    "But I found that when there is no kiss, the smell will not be so strong." . Gu Jingxian said, and even asked shamelessly, "Since this is the case, if we go further in the future, will the aroma be stronger?"

    Shi Huai's eyes were instantly staggered from Gu Jingxian's, and his movements were rude. He quickly pushed Gu Jingxian away and tidied up his clothes, revealing only two red and pink ears.

    "What are you talking about, I'm so annoying, I'm not allowed to talk to you."

    Gu Jingxian straightened up following his strength: "Okay, but if that's the case, didn't I find a treasure? It's still a fragrant treasure."