Chapter 70

Gu Jingxian thought about it, and felt that there was some deviation in the plan.

    After he noticed He Kangyang's subtle feelings for his lover, he quickly adjusted his plan.

    In half a year, Shi Huai's twentieth birthday will come, which will be a major turning point.

    What happened recently in the Shi family was not accidental. Someone deliberately exploited this loophole and wanted to take the opportunity to harass the Shi family, so that Shi Deming and the others were in a state of being overwhelmed, so that they could prepare for the assassination in half a year.

    The person who drilled the loophole was naturally Moron.

    But no one knew that the person who opened the loophole was Gu Jingxian.

    When he was investigating the 638 incident last year, he unexpectedly learned of the car accident that was forced down.

    He doesn't even need to investigate carefully, just combine it with the events of the previous life, and it is not difficult to infer the conclusion.

.How quiet this crash was when it was pinned down, and how shocking it was when it was turned over.

    Today is an era of information explosion. Everyone has access to the Internet and everyone has a right to speak. Whichever side the public opinion falls on, which side stands on the moral high ground, let alone in this case, Shi Deming is a complete Ten evil people, there is no possibility of whitewashing.

    Then, a bait turned into at this moment.

    After Gu Jingxian recovered the memory of his previous life in Xue Beng, he only thought that it was a prophecy dream, but now he fully understands that it really happened, and the legend of the previous life happened.

    Therefore, he can be said to have no mercy in dealing with the Shijia family.

    The Gu family has a longer history and far-reaching reputation than the Shijia family. Maybe the economy on the bright side cannot be compared with the He family in the capital, but the Gu family has a complex network of people. people know.

.Of course, Morun could not have imagined that Gu Jingxian deliberately let go of the news that he thought was reliable.

    Gu Jingxian only played a guiding role, and Morun did the actual operation himself. He unknowingly manipulated a crisis in Shijia, and at the same time let Morun, who was far away in country Y, reveal his business acumen. Second only to his strategizing of intrigue in the market.

    Gu Jingxian propped up his head with his right hand, half lowered his head, and looked at Shi Huai's phone thoughtfully.

    According to his speculation, it should be He Kangyang and his little boyfriend's WeChat.

    Maybe this woman is He Kangyang, who bought a mobile phone card?

    When Shi Huai came out wearing a black cotton nightgown after taking a shower, what he saw was a scene of a beautiful man lying on his side.

    The clothes Gu Jingxian wore were not the sportswear he wore to worship the temple today, but a black shirt and trousers.

.This suit was bought by them when they went to the mall after they came back, and Shihuai picked it out for him.

    The shirt looks pure black from a distance, but when you look closer, you can see that there are broken stars and white dots on the neckline. The clothes are well-fitting, and the good figure of a man who has been exercised all year round is clearly displayed. The smooth and firm chest muscles are slightly bulging, and the front of the neckline The two buttons were not properly buckled, and hung slantingly with gravity, revealing a honey-colored texture.