Chapter 73

"Don't mess with yourself first."

    Shi Qian put the full insulation box on the table and brought it to Shi Deming.

    Shi Deming is only under investigation now and needs to stay here for a day or two, but in such a short period of time, Shi Deming's face has aged a lot, and his eyes are frozen and there is no light.

    Shi Qian also understands that Shi Deming's psychological quality is not very good, and the police officer who may be questioned may break the psychological defense line.

    Shi Qian said solemnly, "You didn't say anything, did you?"

    At this moment, Shi Deming's eyeballs moved, showing a bit of a living person.

    "no."

    Only then did Shi Qian put down the stone in his heart. If Shi Deming hammered himself to death, the Heavenly King and Lao Tzu would not be able to save him.

    Then he was confused again, if not, how could he be like this?

.As if seeing Shi Qian's doubts, Shi Deming opened his mouth several times, but he was awkward and found it difficult to speak.

    Seeing that he hesitated, Shi Qian raised his eyebrows and said, "If you have something to say, don't hide it."

    Shi Deming shook his head, but in the end he didn't say anything, he just asked, "When can I leave?"

    Shi Qian thought for a moment and replied, "Tomorrow afternoon, I will come to pick you up."

    Shi Deming nodded, there seemed to be no relaxed expression on his face, and he quickly lowered his head again, wondering what he was thinking.

    Shi Qian thought it was caused by his high tension, so he comforted him: "Don't worry, I have found the best lawyer to defend you, just don't talk nonsense inside."

    Shi Deming lowered his eyes and did not reply.

.Today's Shi Deming was abnormal, Shi Qian felt weird, but couldn't ask anything, so he had to leave angrily, and before leaving, he explained, "Remember what to say and what not to say."

    But until Shi Qian left, Shi Deming didn't raise his bowed head.

    ...

    The progress went very smoothly. The next day, Shi Qian came to pick up Shi Deming. By the way, there was a man in a suit in the car.

    The car just started, Shi Qian observed the road conditions and said casually, "Lawyer Xu is in the back seat of the car. Let's discuss it when we go back."

    Lawyer Xu's face was reflected in the rear mirror of the car. He was fair and gentle, with a smile on his face.

    Shi Deming was silent, and while waiting for a traffic light at an intersection, he spoke.

    "Xiao Qian, let's go to the cemetery first.Shi Deming's voice was a little vague, as if he hadn't spoken for a long time, his throat was hoarse.

    Shi Qian was stunned.

    There are many cemeteries in Nanting City.

    But he still knew what Shi Deming was talking about.

    The young man in the driver's seat pursed his lips, turned the steering wheel to the right, and entered the right lane.

    He didn't ask Shi Deming why he suddenly wanted to go to that cemetery.