Chapter 75

For Shi Huai, birthdays have long been equated with banquets.

    Ever since I can remember, whether it's a full-year birthday or an ordinary birthday, the Shi family has always held a birthday party with great fanfare.

    The big cake in the center of the banquet is for the guests to eat. It has nothing to do with Shihuai. The only thing that can be obtained on the birthday is the cake made by Aunt Song and a lot of gifts that are not needed at all.

    Occasionally, Shi Qian would take him to the amusement parks and water parks in the chartered field, but it was limited to playing, which seemed to be no different from usual.

    Therefore, Shi Huai's thirst for birthday gradually faded away.

    Since the birthday is no different from usual, there is no need to remember it, not to mention that it doesn't matter if he doesn't remember it. Shijia will help him remember it and tell him in advance, buy him new clothes, and appear handsome and tall. become the focus of the audience.

.He doesn't need to remember his birthday. To him, birthdays are more like a dating meeting in the Shi family.

    No wonder he felt inexplicably depressed today, with an indescribable feeling of dullness, because this is a subtle process, this is not the birthday of the birthday, there are no good memories, he subconsciously resists today.

    Today Gu Jingxian asked him if he remembered what day it was today. He really didn't have any memory at all. He just felt that the weather today was too hot and humid, and he didn't like it.

    But now.

    He found that it was so simple to be happy.

    No need for guests in a hurry, no need for a private amusement park, and no need for expensive haute couture.

    Just need to remember his casual words, just silently observe what he is interested in recently, and that's it.

.The wet and soft palm came, and Shi Huai finally came back to his senses, and found that the little puppet sweetly stretched out his pink tongue to lick his palm, and turned his head to rub it with his round head. The fluffy cat hair seemed to pass through. The palm of his hand slowly scratched on his heart.

    very itchy.

    Shi Huai couldn't hold back and laughed softly.

    "Do you like this gift?"

    The surroundings suddenly became quiet, and Shi Huai heard Gu Jingxian's voice clearly.

    Shi Huai raised her head and slowly curled her lips, her usual facial features were stained with some thrilling ink at this time.

    He slyly tilted his head and blinked: "Want to know?"

    "Come here and I'll tell you."

    Gu Jingxian really walked over obediently.

    The distance between them was not far, and he was in front of Shi Huai in two steps.

.Today, Gu Jingxian is wearing a comfortable and casual beige hooded sweater, which is the same couple outfit as Shihuai, and Shihuai is a brown sweater.

    He already has long hands and long legs, and the sweater complements his slender limbs, smooth lines, strong and good-looking.

    Dingding stood in front of Shihuai, Shihuai's head touched his chin, which was just the right height difference.

    Shi Huai stretched out his hand and held the soft puppet to Gu Jingxian.

    Just when Gu Jingxian wondered what he was going to do, Shihuai stretched out his hand and reached the back of Gu Jingxian's neck.