☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

━━━━━━━ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒        

━━━━━━━ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒        

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀  was so into that diary. She couldn't resist herself from reading it. It was like a fantasy story or a romantic novel because the diary showed about feelings of y/n towards Taehyung.

31.08.2022

Dear diary,

Is it wrong that I like Taehyung.
.
.
.

Flash back

Y/n sat in her couch, hesitating whether to confess him or not. It's been three months since she met him. She developed feeling for him. Each and every second, when she spent her time with him, she felt like she would feel the same way even after many years.

When you really love someone, it feels warm and cozy, like climbing into a warm bed on a cold night. You feel like you’re always home no matter where you happen to be. This is what y/n feels like. But she was not sure about his feelings towards her.

She felt whether he would reject her due to looks or her status. She was confused.

At last y/n made up her mind. She decided to tell him. If someone fails to tell to their feelings towards the others then they're cowards. She sighed heavily and dialled for Taehyung.

"Hello? "

"Taehyung..... I- I want to tell you something" Y/n fiddled with her fingers. She was nervous. Hell nervous.

"Sure! " His voice chimed in her ears.

"I-..... I l-.. Like you Taehyung" She said and waited for a response. But she got none. She quickly hung up the call. She didn't know why but her eyes got teared up.

She thought that she ruined a good friendship.

"How can I face him again? Should I need to lie? Oh god" She ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

End of flash back

I feel like drowning myself in a swimming pool with 10 feet deep.

See you again
Bye~

Rina book marked the page and closed the diary. She wondered about y/n's guts for confessing. She can never be as brave as y/n for confessing for sure. Rina felt so curious about what would happen next. It was like a movie. Filled with suspense. Also with some heart warming scenes.