Vol 2 Ch 2: Too Many Girls!

Hirano pov:-

I walked along the road towards the Swimming Pool.

Today is the last day it will be open and I wanted to enjoy it. Apparently the triplets thought the same and invited me to come along.

When I reached the meeting area, I expected to find only one of those three waiting for me. NOT THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS!

God this is awkward. They are all in Class B....No sorry...Class C. And I am class B. I feel like the odd one out.

Despite that I decided to approach them.

"Um...Hey Miku, Aika, Itsuki. I see you girls brought your classmates with you."

Before any of them could reply to me, another girl jumped into our conversation.

"Yeah...Sorry if we made you feel awkward Hirano. We just wanted to meet their childhood friend. I never thought it was you. But now that we are together. We can all go Swimming together!" Ichinose spoke.

"Umm...Yeah. I am looking forward to spending time with you.....I mean, ALL of you." I spoke in a stutter.

Damn she is gorgeous!

"Okay let's all go in!" Itsuki, completely unaware of my inner struggles asked all of us to continue.

"Well...um....yeah."

"Huh? Wait is that class D?" Aika called out.

I looked behind me. It's them alright...

Timeskip:-

I changed into my Swimming trunk and got out. I didn't really chat neither with the class B nor Class D boys. I prefer to be alone.

I walked out and saw two girls waiting for me.

"Hey Aki. You ready?" Aika called our.

"Yup. Let's go. Wait...Where is Miku?" I asked.

"Well she said that she would be out in a minute." Itsuki replied.

"Hmm...Now that I think about it...You look a little muscular than when we were at the ship." Aika said as she touched my chest and arm.

"Well...I....s-some of my friends have helped me train and I do excersize almost daily now."

"Oh I see so that's why you look a bit muscular than before!"

She doesn't even notice! She just touched my entire chest, arms and stomach! Perhaps it's just me making a big deal of it...

We decide to go to the pool. It was huge! It's not just a pool it's a whole water park!

"Oh! Oh! I wanna go on that slide and that one and that one!" Itsuki looked very cheerful.

"Then come on let's go!" Aika just went along with her sister.

Now that I look carefully. Both of them look so damn hot! Aika wore a pink bikini while Itsuki wore a white bathing suit.

Aika really looks like a model in some magazine. I bet many would pay her a good load just to get a picture.

But Itsuki isn't anything less. She was beautiful in her own right.

"Ummm...Aki?" I turned around and saw Miku blushing like crazy.

I guess a shy girl like her would feel a bit embarrassed wearing a swim lsuit like that. She wore a blue bikini. I gotta say, her soft body really can give any man a run for his money.

"Umm...how do I look?" She turned her head away as she asked.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT?! CALM DONM HIRANO! CALM DOWN!