𝟓𝟓~𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

We've been in my room for four hours and are still working on it. So far, we've learned from my hacking skills that the location isn't in Italy but it's a fucking school in Moscow. I'm not sure how or where, but that has to be an abandoned old school.

"Baby, why don't you go take a shower and get ready for the meeting while I get the records?" I nod, unwilling to speak, and walk straight into the shower. I brush my teeth and walk into the closet after a cold shower.

 I grabbed the first black dress I could find and threw it on. I didn't have the confidence or desire to dress up.But I did wear my red pumps because they give me confidence and the aura I need.

I decided to bring a few weapons, so I put on my garter belt and placed my gun and knife in their respective holders before exiting the closet

I decided to bring a few weapons, so I put on my garter belt and placed my gun and knife in their respective holders before exiting the closet. Alex's eyes were literally burning wholes in the back of my head and on my ass. When I look in the mirror, I notice that I'm wearing a body con tight black dress.

I quickly pull my hair into a sleek high ponytail and apply only my matt red lipstick. When I turn around, I'm met with a rock-hard chest. I look up at him and we stare at each other. I wrap my arms around him and seek solace in his warmth. "Lets go yeah?" i nod, "i just want to say thank you for being here for me right now." i tell Alex. He gives me a dimpled smile and kiss the side of my head. "anything for you baby girl."

Time Skip

As four mafias are involved, the meeting is to be conducted in the main warehouse to keep everyone safe. They are allies, but papa claims it's a protocol thing, which I don't understand or want to comprehend. Brandon texted me that he had arrived at the location I had sent him, and I told him I'd be there in a few minutes.

We followed Ale and papa to the meeting room once we arrived at the warehouse.. As we walk in, I see Dante, who has become the successor to the Spanish mafia since Diego's retirement, and I'm delighted he's here. I notice him and Brandon speaking, and I assume they're catching up since we grew up together.

I noticed one thing, and it surprised me to see Brandon devoid of emotion because he is constantly smiling and exudes joy and happiness. I understand how being an heir and a mafia boss can alter a person's personality. As soon as they see me, they come up to me and hug me, we expressing how much we missed one other.

I pull back and see smirks on their faces, and I roll my eyes at them as I hear Alexander grumble next to me, no doubt jealous. "Since we're all here, let's get this meeting started." Papa speaks up. he looks exhausted, and I know he's helpless at this point not being able to save our mother and his wife.

We all take our seats, and Ale informs them about Vladimir, since they are all aware of what has happened to me, albeit Dante is unaware. Ale then moves his gaze to me and beckons for me to take his spot. I get to my feet and walk in front of them.

"We don't have much time to waste because as soon as we find the location we will leave.All Alexander and I could find out was that Mama is in Moscow, at an unknown abandoned school, and who knows how many of them there are, so this is where Brandon comes."

"You'll be assisting us in locating the exact place, and I have faith in your abilities and that you'll be able to do so, right?" I inquire and look at him for confirmation, to which he replied affirmatively.

"All right, Dante, the next one is yours. I know Vladimir and he has a lot of companions and allies, so is Anastasia." My chest burns when I say her name. Mattia's eyes darken as I notice him clenching his fist out of the corner of my eye. She betrayed us and caused us so much pain. I made a mental note to talk to him at a later time.

"She betrayed your mafia, and I knew Diego well enough to know that he would want vengeance. Is it safe to assume that you came to this meeting because you want to help us?" "Yes, Giselle, we are happy to help you," gosh, He's terribly formal. "After learning the location, I don't want to waste any time saving Mama, so we'll prep tonight and depart before dawn," I continue.

I'm not sure what I'm missing umm..oh yeah "Also, because we are allies and united, the amount of troops we would have will be higher than Vladimir's so we will leave some to guard our residences, shipments, warehouses, and safes. But, just to be safe, Brandon, I'd like to know and ask if you and your mafia can back us up? "I ask again, unsure if he will accept because his mafia will also be in danger, and this could be the most important mission he has ever led.

"Of course, elle, there's no way I wouldn't help, and you know I'll always be have your back." He says something that makes me grin, and he remembers our promises. "Remember, this is now a war between the Russians and us, the four mafias." mafias as in Mexican, Spanish, Italia, and the American."

"So let's get started, you may go ahead and do what you need to do, and Papa's guards will direct you to our safe houses. After that, you'll return tonight so we can prepare like I indicated," I say as we shake hands to conclude the meeting.

Dante, Brandon, and others left one by one, leaving only Alex and our family. We didn't say anything because we were still absorbing everything. did I do good? Papa breaks the silence by saying, "I need to speak with you, bambina." Alex definitely picked up on the signal and is squeezing my hand in reassurance. He's amazing, and I love him. "I'll see you later tonight, I need to make some calls and make some arrangements." He leaves after pecking my lips and telling me that he loves me.

The door closes, and papa rises up and takes me into his embrace. "Oh my sweet daughter, I'm so proud of the woman you've become, and I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when you most needed me. You are the perfect definition of a Regina (queen) we saw today," he says as his cries break him.

"Papa, that wasn't your fault, and I'll do whatever it takes to bring mama. you, mama and my brothers are my everything." I said as I wipe his tears. I turn to face my brother and notice their sad looks and glistening eyes. Papa and I exchange glances before extending our arms to my brothers. They all came at us and made us laugh. "I love you guys so much," I tell them, and they respond with "I love you toos." I miss grandpa and our younger cousins who stayed with aunts and grandma at home.

"Now stop crying and let's go rescuing our mother and your wife, papa." With that, we drove back to our home to bracing ourselves and got ready to fight together.

Don't worry mama we are coming..

~..~

Hello, sweethearts! I finally broke through my author's block and finished the chapter. Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions for future chapters which i'll be using. I adore you guys! takecare. Goodbye! <3

PLEASE COMMENT, FOLLOW & VOTE!!

-Elle<3