Pacify.

Sunrise/Moondrop x Pregnant reader. Since you all wanted a chapter for it from my imagines.

Art by me, but as always if its not at the top for some reason, it'll be at the bottom.

Warning: Sunny is possessive and ain't afraid to rip a bitch in half! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your feet hurt. Although, it was something to deal with and you didn't mind honestly.

You were supposed to be on maternity leave, but you refused and insisted to keep working.

Sure you were almost six months pregnant, but you didn't want to be home all the time. It made you feel suffocated.

You worked in a daycare at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. You adored your job, you got to work with kids everyday. Mommy practice.

Your baby wasn't exactly planned, but they were more than welcome. Your.. Lover wasn't all that happy about it.

He was already mad that your job paid more then his, envy. And it wasn't your fault you ended up pregnant, it takes two to tango after all. You refused to give the baby away. He had kicked you out times before, but always begged you back.

You knew he was just sticking around until you gave birth, then you knew he'd take off. You weren't stupid, you know how scumbags like he was would do.

It was better for you and your baby to stay far from him, you lived with your mother for the time being. She was more than happy to take you back under her wing and help you with the baby.

You had told him that you didn't want to see him anymore. But the idiot didn't take the hint, and would show up time and time again.

You were only really happy spending your time at work with all the smiling faces, and cheering children. And of course, the company of you tall sunny companion.

Sunrise was the daycare attendant, a celestial animatronic that was built to keep the children happy. The two of you were close, at first you thought he'd be cold and robotic.

However he was far from that, being happy and cheerful at all times. He had far more emotions than you expected him to have. He was warm to the touch and psychically affectionate.

It was almost like you were talking to another human. But he was far more taller than any human you've ever known. Softer too, and far less complicated.

When your belly started to show, Sunrise ran to you in nothing but excitement. He asked for permission of course, before gently running his hands over your belly bump.

Sunny knew of your situation. You would vent to him after each shift. You'd sit with him, eating your lunch and telling him all of your hopes and troubles.

Sunny was afraid you'd over work yourself, so he made sure you didn't stand for too long. He'd keep the kids from climbing on your legs. The sun made sure you had everything you needed to be comfortable.

He would leave the daycare to get you any snack you weirdly craved. Even though he wasn't allowed to leave, he would remove his bells then climb along the ceiling to steal whatever snack you were craving.

In return, you'd stroke his heat rays just the way he'd like it. The sun seemed to melt under your touch. Just keeping him company until you had to leave for the night.

You knew of Moondrop as well, you had been working here for a year and an half. During nap time after he made sure all the children were sound asleep, Moondrop would pull you into his lap.