Father and son

Hae-In is lost in his thoughts, suddenly someone comes and hugging his legs, he looks down to see Dalki is hugging his leg without clothes on "What happening?" He kneels and talks to Dalki " Dalki stop how many times do I have to tell you not to come out if you're undone with your clothes"

Jisoo shouts from the toilet and runs to the bedroom to grab some clothes for him. Hae-In laughs at them with their cuteness overload and then he grabbed a towel to wrap around Dalki's body and lifts him on his arm and Dalki is laughing nonstop show off his two teeth like a rabbit and cuter white his white skin, link lips with red cheeks. Hae-In can't resist Dalki cuteness and kiss his cheek " You're so cute" again he still playing kiss with Dalki's cheek and the little strawberry chuckle.

The man can hear someone rushing from the bedroom to the living room "I am sorry for this mess and embarrassing at the same time when you have to see all this mess caused by this troublemaker" she bows in front of Hae-in he smiles "It's okay and I think he is a cute troublemaker" he pinches Dalki cheek softly."Oh, the water is leaking, have you done something?" Hae-In point at the toilet entrance for her to see water on the floor.

"Aishh Yeah because I forgot to close the robinet no worry I can clean it myself but I might bother to look after him a bit" she gives him a forced smile " Not a problem it should be me who might say sorry because I am here at your house and do nothing, but now I can watch after him plus I have nothing to do," Hae-In tells her not to worry and get to the task

" Don't be a troublemaker to uncle okay be a good boy or you will face a consequence with me" Jisoo glares at her son and walk away to clean the toilet. The man looks at her then at Dalki who is laughing at his mom's reaction " how naughty you are huh?" He says and touches Dalki's nose " Hehehe I'm sorry but now I have to laugh" they both laugh together and then Hae-in put his son on the salon to wipe his wet hair to prevent the fever. 

Both of them are talking and laughing together, Hae-In wipes Dalki's hair he helps him to wear the clothes. During waiting for his mom, Hae-In and Dalki are watching Tom and Jerry together. After cleaning the toilet Jisoo walks to the living room, Hae-In and Dalki are watching cartoon and laughing " I think you should clean your injury first" Jisoo talks to Hae-In and starts to prepare the band-aid to stick on his forehead " Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital, I think you should if you want I can take you there to repay you"

Jisoo speaks face to face with Hae-In. He smiles at her " No if it the case I will go there by myself it's okay I don't want to bother you anymore, so now excuse me I have to go" Hae-In bows his head a bit and waves to Dalki "Goodbye uncle stay safe" Dalki shouts and Hae-In give smile to him before walking away " take care" Jisoo says and close the door. Hae-In walks in the corridor but he has a feeling that someone is watching him and taking some pictures of him to get out of a superstar condo.

Hae-In don't give a damn about them and get in the car where Sung-Jae is waiting for him " Ohhhh Boss has something to share with me about the lovey moment?" Sung-Jae jokes around and laughs alone " Take care of that reporter and delete all the pictures that they have taken if they don't want to shut down their entertainment don't get in my nerve," Hae-In says in the cold till Sung-Jae can feel goosebumps all over his body " Yes Boss I will take care of it "

Sung-Jae orders the driver to drive away from the car " How is the event going?" He asks Sungj-Jae " Everything is going fine we are ready for tomorrow" he informs his boss to not worry about the event " And don't forget about what I was told you to do after the event" Sung-Jae nod his head. The rest of the time he just smiles and Sung-Jae must know and orders the driver to go back home.

He arrives at home and the maid is welcoming him with a glass of water and the food is ready on the table for him to eat. He starts to eat " Master what is happening to your forehead?" the oldest among the maid asks him she is the one who Hae-In respected the most " Hmm nothing it's just an accident," he tells her and continues to eat his food and the maid just going to the kitchen. After he is done eating, he goes upstairs where his room to take shower before bed. He looks at the mirror and see the band-aid that Jisoo cover it for him he doesn't want to take it off but he should. After his shower he takes a look at his work and then starts to feel sleepy. He doesn't forget about Jisoo music to make him sleep more comfortably.