Chapter 13~The Letter

Dream POV 

I woke up feeling some heat on me, I wiped my eyes and saw George cuddled close on me with little snores. He was so cute, I got my phone out saw Nick or Sapnap texted me 2 mins ago. 

                                                     SnapMap

Snapmap

Bro WAKE UP and check under your door there is a letter

                                                                                                                                                  Me:

                                                                                                                             O K chill I'm up 

I gentle took George off me and Grabbed the letter under the door and Started ripping it. It had some wrighting on it and it looked very familiar so I decided to look and read it.

Hi  dream, I know about your little Georgie-poo~  I will never forget what you did - Techno

SHOOT! nonononono I grabbed my walkie talky and yelled "SAPNAP GET SECURITY TO LEVEL 2" "ok bOsS""This is no time to mess around i-its techno" "WHAT OK I'll tell everyone to be on alert" Than he disconnected. I remember everything to well of what happened. We were bestfriends in high school and we dropped out together. Until I had to take over my dads mafia group and I started ghosting him and maybe left him to rot when he needed help. The reason was I was going to die if I left for a second because news got out that my da-my mafia is weaker but I asserted dominations now everyone doesn't even dare.

George POV

I woke up somewhere I didn't know I started panicking until I saw dream and I calmed down wait what, he's my captor I should calm down. Well he was nice to me and let me live so I guess I can forgive him.  I get off the bed "hey dream I'm going down to eat" I say while walking toward the door. 

"Make sure to come back up" he said in a deep voice, I startled when he said it in such a voice so I started sprinting to the food court and got me some cereal

I walked back up and looked for the same room I exited and I entered. "Ok so I have to tell you something" "ok" I sat down on the bed eating while he explained what happened with the 'techno' guy." So he's after me" "yup that's why your not leaving this place anytime soon" "Ok well I'm going to play Nick and Karl and play Minecraft" I said while heading out the room.

I started playing Minecraft for an hour or two. Until Sapnap said "Ok guys we have to get off now and be quiet dreams in a very bad mood" Me and Tommy went to go play in the arcade and I realized its late especially for my cat instincts. I go start going to the lobby to sleep until Dream came and picked me up. "Hey let me Go!" "Nope your sleeping under my supervision" I was to tired to fight and I just circled up on his bedsheets and feel asleep with his scent on the bed.

I woke up and ate breakfast while Dream was in his office. "DID YOU FREAKING FIND HIM YET!" he said, I could hear him from a room away I decided to peek in, "n-no sir" than he slammed the phone on his desk and it broke. "U-um dream your really raged right now can try breathing with me?" I asked "George get out I have work to do" "yelling isn't work" "George get out and let me be" "My tail was now thrashing and my ears were perked up. "Dream you need to calm down and chill" I said 

"CALM DOWN, MY COMPANY IS IN DANGER AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF I HAD JUST KILLED YOU OR GOT RID OF YOU USLESS PIECE OF FRICK!" my ears dropped I started sprinting out to the entrance and I could hear dreams fake 'sorrys'. I managed to get out of the mansion with out the guards realizing. Wow what stupid guards. I started running on the unknown streets and than found a bar. I mean I'm 17  but at this moment I couldn't care less. I was already heart broken.

I started chugging the drinks that the bartender gave me. I couldn't care less on what it was I just felt free from everything. I felt something on my shoulders I turn around and saw a guy with orange hair and wearing a black hat and vest. "Why don't you come home with me" I just started following him and I was hit in the back and felt my hands getting tied than darkness came over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

755 words

haha Cliffhanger

Also THANK EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS