[ch:2] 27

A/n: Had to do a major edit because I forgot to add a very important scene and that fucked my writing schedule so hard she can't walk anymore. ♿ ♿
Anyways! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Hope you have fun reading! ☆\(^ω^\)✨✨

Previously,
The man in the black cloak sighed. "Thanks for remembering me, make my job hard for no fucking reason will you. " He soon heard your thoughts spiraling through his floating orb. This momentarily distracted him. He then heard you burst out into tears, louding sobbing and crying.
"Yeah I wouldnt be having mental breakdowns so early on if I were you. Things will get so so much worse from here on Luv. "

He turned off the floating orb giving you the privacy the other two surely isn't giving you. The orb fell down on the table with a loud thud. The vibration caused the vials to fall out of the table and shoot upwards. It almost crashed into the ceiling.
"Opps. Gotta be careful. "

Next Day
You slept for 12 hours. Totally missed school but that's okay. This sleep is all you needed. All you needed to come to the conclusion that you don't give a fuck. Yawning,you walk down the stairs to grab something to eat.

You realized there's no use crying over things you can't control. No shit Sherlock. But understanding this one thought brought you enormous relief. You didn't care anymore about all the bullshit, mind boggling mystery of this shitty book universe.

Turning on the microwave, you sat on the kitchen island waiting for you microwave meal to hit up. Your (e/c) eyes drifted outside to your massive backyard.
You didn't care too much about surviving anymore. It's all about having fun. If you die early... Well at least you tried. Everyone has to die someday.
"So right then I said no freaking way that bitch tipped you so much. Then she was like firstly don't be rude to Lady F/n Blah blah bAA--"

Two maids came in chatting but immediately froze upon seeing you. You smiled awkwardly and waved at them. They were too shocked to move. A microwave beep brought them back to their senses.
"I will just umm... take my food and go.." You got down from the island.
"L-Lady F/n what an unexpected and lovely surprise to see you here! "
"Yeah... Well I will just take mah food and leave--"
"But we have already prepared your meal."
"Oh.. Cool!! "
.
.
.
.
.

"10 items?! "
"Yes...? 10 dishes. 2 bites per dish as per usual right? " The older one, Lilith looked scared as the newer maid, Hannah looked mostly unfazed. Hannah clearly have never worked under/with Brittany before and it shows.

"So wasteful "
"Yup--"
"Hannah you dumbass!.. HAHA! I she is retarded don't mind her. " Lilith elbowed Hannah roughly as you sighed and sat down.
"I will just eat one, you guys can have the rest. "
"But that's not enough for all of us staffs... some of us will be left out. " Hannah sighed sadly. She desperately wants to have some of the luxurious dishes but can't really leave her coworkers out. Lilith was too shocked by what you said to speak or move.

"Hmm... Hey! what if you guys made some more dishes and then at lunch we can all have a mini picnic in the backyard together? " Lilith plopped down on the floor still no words or sound from her. Hannah looked at you nervously.
"That's too far Lady F/n. We can't be-"
"Come on it's fineeeee. Mum, Dad and Hank arent coming home till it's late night. They have some business party to attend to or something. " You grabbed Hannah's hand and pulled her close to you.
"Sooooo... what you say? "
"As you wish Lady F/n! " Hannah jumped, her purple pigtails bouncing with her. She reflexively pulled you into a bear hug, as Lilith started speaking.

"I know that monster... You are not her. You replaced her. "
Your smiled dropped as you looked over to Lilith. She is sitting on the floor stiff, eyes stretched open to an uncomfortable degree. She kept talking in inaudible whispers.

Hannah just rolled her eyes.
"Yeah right bozo. Get moving we have shit to do. " With the might of zeus Hannah pulled up the bigger girl and pushed her out the kitchen. You stood there wondering what happened for a minute. Then you left grabbing your microwave meal.

You sat in the grandiose living room, eating and scrolling mindlessly through your notifications. There are so many people in your dms.. like what are you a celebrity?
"Oh... my brother Hank? Right! He texted me yesterday. "

The text reads
"U over Yato Congrats!"
Pic and link attached
--Your ahegao face next to Mark's giant pixelated(censored) dick--
Article headline: The queen and king of Eudaimonia goes from butting heads to smashing genitals?!
Subheadline: Rumours surges through the Eudaimonia Academy that F/n Williams the MOST POPULAR girl -you guessed it- had an orgy with Mark Anderson?!?!
Article:
Now it is no surprise Mark Anderson who happens to be the second place holder of The Most Handsome Bachelor of Eudaimonia Academy ( Winner being Murakami Yato) is...

You quickly pressed on the link and it took you to fwitter (twitter) app to read the full article.

-

"Mark explain to me WTF IS GOING ON?! "You said before deepthroating some food.
"Ha ha ha Damnn... Is it your smallass face or is my dick lookin even bigger than usual? " Mark smirked and fboy noises while staring at the article picture. Earlier, you tried calling your brother, Hank but he is not picking up. Mark is the next best option.
"MARK fuckin FOCUS. "
"Yeah bestie. Ha ha. What chu wanna know? When this dick is free? For you babe, anytime." You stabbed your food and then took a deep breath.

"Mark." you said in a deathly calm voice
"Y-yes?" Mark gulped a bit.
"Bestie, love ya. "
"O-Oh?.." he sighed audibly, in relief "Ye! Love ya too! Muah! "
"Right So bestie how did this photo get out to public and why is this article a thing?"

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.