𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8: 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏?

Only go up to 1:52 for the vid after it's just a guy talking

a/n: soo I was going to put up 'What Else Can I do' but then I realized I should do Bruno's other vision first before I do that. Sorry for everyone whos been waiting for that. If I get the motivation I'll post that chapter later today since it's already half done for now enjoy this one :)

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

The Madrigals all looked back at the screen and saw Bruno sitting down behind a fire. the scene shifted to the town everything seemed dark.

The screen went up to Abuela looking around before changing again towards the stairs leading to Bruno's room they stared then grew shocked to see it glow again.

You might wanna hang on

"Bruno, are you doing a vision with Mirabel?" Julieta asked her brother.

"From the looks of it, I think so" He replied "Guess Mirabel convinced you to do a vision again huh Tio?" Camilo said jokingly towards the man who only laughed in response before he agreed.

They watched as the sand rose up along with a green glow following. Bruno's door glowed brighter before they watched him open his eyes a bright emerald glow emanating from them.

They saw the vision show the same things as last time. The candle falling, Encanto breaking before it showed Castia filled with cracks with Mirabel in front of it.

Mirabel could only stare in shock, she needed to know how things would end up. She didn't want to hurt her family.

It's just the same thing I gotta stop

No! I need to know which way it goes

There's gotta be an answer! something we're not seeing

you're looking at the same thing that I am

if there was something else-

There! over there!

butterfly! follow the butterfly!

where is that?

It's all out of order 

It's- it's the candle!

the candle's getting brighter! 

I think you're gonna help the candle!

"how?" multiple voices spoke at once. At this point, everyone was curious as to how Mirabel was going to help the candle.

uh, there's- there's someone with you and you...

you fight her! 

"WHAT?!" several voices spoke once more

"My hija has to fight someone?!" Julieta spoke concerned at the thought.

wait no,  no no is that a hug?

Am I fighting or hugging?!

"Is she fighting or hugging?!" Agustín spoke this time in sync with his daughter. 

'Like father like daughter, I guess' 

An embrace, an embrace!

to make the candle bright you have to embrace her

"EMBRACE WHO?!" everyone was dying from suspense now wanting to know who in their family would Mirabel have to embrace in order to help the candle.

oh almost there...

Who is it!?

Almost there...

I got it!

"ISABELA!?" Everyone except Isabela and Abuela yelled out in surprise but nobody's voice was as loud as Mirabel's at the sudden revelation. 

Her thought process was how she had to hug señorita perfecta, the golden child, her selfish, entitled princess of a sister in order to save the miracle.

"WAIT ME?!" Isabela spoke finally coming out of her shock

oh, your sister that's great!

grr

"Every time," Bruno said with a sigh

"You're telling me the fate of the miracle relies on Mirabel hugging Isabela?" Camilo asked "It appears so"

"It appears we're doomed" Dolores mumbled not knowing everyone heard

'What's so bad about me?' Isabella thought. She knew she wasn't the best sister towards Mirabel after her failed gift ceremony but she didn't think it'd be that bad that Dolores would think they were doomed over a hug

'Does she hate me that much' She thought looking down drowning herself in her thoughts