{28} ヤンデレ {28}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I began cleaning up Ran's cut again as he sat on my couch.

It looked like it was healing, I was thankful that it hadn't gotten infected overnight.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked and he shook his head "No, it doesn't" he said and I smiled before grabbing more bandages "Good to hear"

I quickly wrapped the wound up before glancing at Ran's face, he was already staring directly at me.

"Ran.....why don't you like going to the hospital?" I asked and he leaned forward "Why do I need to go to the hospital when I've got my own personal nurse right here?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "HUH! I'm not a nurse at all, I could barely stitch up your stab wound without throwing up!" I said quickly and he chuckled lightly "You'll get better, with practice"

I quickly shook my head "I don't want to practice! So stop getting hurt" I said quickly and he chuckled lightly "It's not my fault" he said and I frowned "I know but....try to be safe"

He patted me on the head "For you, I'll try"

I felt my face heating up again so I quickly stood up straight "Um did you want something to eat?" I asked and he stood up as well "I'm alright, I should get going" he said and I nodded slowly "Ok then....uh I guess I'll see-" he cut me off by grabbing onto my hand "There's no "guessing", you'll see me tomorrow" he said as he let go of my hand before walking over to the door.

Tomorrow?!

"Wait! Tomorrow-" I was cut off again by the door closing.

My shoulders slumped "Ok.....see you then" 

I sat down on the couch and sighed "When did my life start to get so crazy?" I questioned quietly before smiling a bit "I guess.....it was when I met Ran"

Realization began to kick in as I remembered all of the events from yesterday.

I quickly sat up "Sumiko!"

I quickly got up and raced into my bedroom.

I threw on a hoodie and tied my hair up.

I grabbed my phone and sprinted out of my home.

I stopped running once I reached a bus stop, it'll take me to the hospital a lot faster than my feet could. I hopped onto the bus and I quickly paid the driver before sitting down in one of the seats by the front.

I stared outside of the window and frowned "Why did it have to happen to her......?"

***

~No One's POV~

"So you hit that women in the street?" Ran questioned lowly as he stared down at one of his men.

Xi, was his name.

"Just like you instructed, sir" Xi said as he kept his head bowed a bit "You know.....you made someone cry by hitting that women" Ran said as his eyes lowered and Xi raised a brow "Who, sir?"