☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

━━━━━━━𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃      

━━━━━━━𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃      

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀  was sleeping in her couch with the diary in her hand. Her sleep got interrupted by a phone call. She groaned and sat down. She took the phone in her hands to see her landlord's call. She sighed.

What am I gonna say now ?

She eventually picked up the call.

"Hello Mr. Park, I'll pa-"

"Thanks for paying the advance Miss Lim. I really appreciate it. You should've said that you're relative's of Mr. Kim. I would've never gotten the rent" Her eyes were in absolute shock. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"Mr. Kim? You mean Kim Tarhyung? "

"Yes, hereafter you needn't pay the rent. I'll hung up now Miss Lim. Please take care" He said as he hung up.

Why would Mr. Kim payed the advance for her? She took her wallet and exited her house to see Taehyung.

※○※

"Mr. Kim? " Her voice alarmed in the lonely cafe.

Taehyung turned his head to see Rina standing there with confusion in her face.

"Why did you pay the advance for my house? " She questioned him.

"Because I'm supposed to pay it" He bluntly said. The confusion in her face increased.

"I- I can't understand"

"Your mother is my wife's sister" He said in a monotone voice. Rina eye's widened.

Sister?

"What ar- are y- you talking? " She stuttered.

"What is your mom's name? " He asked her.

"Lim Aerum" Her voice was shaking. She wasn't stable.

"Then I'm your uncle" Again her eyes widened.

Uncle?

"What? No! It can't be! You're not my uncle-" Her words got disrupted by Taehyung's voice.

"I am your uncle. Your mom called me and said that you're living here alone and said me take care of you" Rina couldn't control her anger on her mom. She wasn't a baby to need someone to take care of her.

I'm 22 and I'm not a baby

"Then who is my aunt? " She thought of getting truth from him since there was no further entry in the diary. She wanted to know what happened to her so called aunt.

She looked ta Taehyung. His breathe wasn't stable. His hands were shaking. Rina got panicked. She walked close to him and held his shoulder.

"Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim what happened? " She shooked his shoulder.

Suddenly Jungkook entered the cafe.

"Hello- hyung! " He rushed towards Tarhyung and made him to sit. He gave some water to him. Taehyung drank the water and his breath became stable.

Rina was watching this with confusion in her face.

"Excuse me? " She called Jungkook. He turned and saw Rina with confused face.

"Wh- what happened to Mr. Ki- my uncle? " Jungkook looked at her. He was worried whether to tell or not. He turned to see Taehyung sitting in the chair with his eyes closed.

"Come outside" He said as he went outside the cafe. Rina followed his like an obedient child.

Once they both went outside. Rina looked at Jungkook and started their conversation.

"Don't worry. It happens to him frequently" His voice echoed in her ears.

Frequently?

"What does that mean? "

"He get panick attacks frequently"

"I know that! He's my uncle and he gets panick attack frequently. What does that mean?! " Rina rambled. Jungkook stayed silent. Rina thought of starting the real conversation now.

"What happened to y/n? " Jungkook's eyes widened after he heard that name from her mouth.

"Wha- " His words got disrupted by her words.

"I know about y/n. What happened to her? She's my aunt right? So I have rights to know about what happened to her? Where is she? " Rina asked him.

"You see...
.
.
.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Sorry for the cliffhanger (≧∇≦)/

Is this story so cliche?

If it's going good, please comment me.

Bye
J❀