AU LIST + HOW TO ENTER

(This book is published on both AO3 and Wattpad, if you prefer AO3 my username is HELPIMSTUCKINABOX on there! Go read it over there.)

All AUs were included in this fanfiction with permission, if you want to enter your own AU for this book you must meet these requirements :

1. YOUR BOOK MUST NOT BE SMUT. we're pg. get outta here, you horndogs.

2. When an AU gets corrupted, the AU's story becomes opposite- Meaning if the story was rather a happy tale and not horribly dark, it'd steer off into a morally bad route once corrupted. If your story was a rather dark, upsetting one it'd steer off into a morally good route instead once corrupted. More simply, good becomes bad, bad becomes good. 

To have your AU get accepted, you must have a storyline established far enough for those reverse changes to happen and enough story key-points for Beta Six to go through and reverse to fix your AU. So most likely if your story is like, 3 chapters published out of 20, you're probably not getting accepted because there's not enough story material to go off of.

No, you cannot just tell me what'll happen in the future or in your drafts to get accepted. Your story points need to be actually be published for it to count. If you're unsure if your story is long enough to qualify but want to enter, just try to enter your AU anyways and I'll tell you. 

3. Lastly, your AU must be an actual book and not a one-shot to be accepted. 

Once I feel we have enough AUs, I'll close the entries. 

- AUs that will appear (list is a bit pitiful, but will be updated)

(on both AO3 and Wattpad) Mythical Nightmares by CindyVonOtaku

(on both AO3 and Wattpad) The Rat In The Raincoat/Signal/Tower series by Degal_Heartfang

(On Wattpad) Shadows Of Fate by Lazy_Artist13

(On Wattpad) Little Nightmares : Maw Arena AU by DogInATuxedo

(On AO3) Claw and Thoughts by h0wls_stuck_inside