(14) marbles

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: marbles

Hayoon was the first person who woke up from them two. She opened her eyes, to looking at the ceiling for the next minutes. She didn't want to move as soon as she felt someone's arm laying on top of her. But her body started to feel numb after laying in the same position for such a long time. The girl slowly twisted the head to look at Saebyeok, who was still sleeping.

She looked very peaceful. A few hair strings fell on her face, and she had rosy cheeks. Hayoon carefully took a hair that was covering the girl's eyes. She tried not to touch her skin, but Saebyeok woke up anyway.

Hayoon moved her hand away very quickly.

"Good morning," she said, trying not to let her know that she touched her hair

"Hi,"

Saebyeok looked at the girl's stomach, where she had her hand. She quickly took it away.

"No worries. I don't mind," Hayoon smiled

They laid together for just a few more seconds, when a really loud alarm started to ringing. It sounded like this kind of alarm when the bombarding starts.
Everyone, who were still sleeping, woke up rapidly. The girls stood up with others, looking around confused.

"What is happening?" asked some man

No one answered, because no one knew. The alarm didn't want to shut up.

The front doors opened and soldiers storm into the warehouse.

"All players, please line up immediately in the center," said the PA woman

Soldiers went to people, pointing at them with guns. They got through the barricade, so teammates from team four, walked out.

The players get in four lines. One soldier, for each, walked next to them, looking at every person. That's weird.

"The fourth game will begin momentarily," the woman voice spoke up, "All players, follow staff's instructions and proceed to the game hall"

They walked out from the warehouse. Getting through the colorful corridors, no one expected to see a five bodies hanging from the ceiling. The line slowed down, Hayoon eyes were wide open.

"Holy shit,"

One body in the middle was the player from 101 team. The rest were soldiers. They were hung by their hands.

"You are witnessing the fates of those who broke the rules of this world for their own benefit and furthermore tainted the pure ideology of this world," explained soldier, "Here you are all equal, with equal opportunity and no discrimination. We promise to prevent such misfortunes from happening again. We truly apologize for this tragedy"

Very nice of them.

People started walking forward again, leaving this picture behind them.

They were led to this white room, like yesterday. Everyone stood in their teams, expecting this game to be similar. Well, they were wrong.