𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 ♡ espresseline

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY anon ( tumblr ) «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #016 》
madeleine & espresso cookie

ONESHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; she/they

tws ; mentions of murder
& death, mild stockholm
syndrome, kidnapping

poor reader ! polyamorous !
❛ what you thought were your
savior angels turned out to be 
nothing but devils in disguise. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» ME AND MY HUSBAND / MITSKI «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

BUT WHEN HE WALKS IN, I AM LOVED, I AM LOVED !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

YOUR LIFE WASN'T THE BEST, TO SAY THE LEAST.

It started years ago. All of a sudden, with little to no warning, your life was uprooted and you were plunged into poverty. Your house demolished for some reason unknown to you, your money taken away to pay off some debt you didn't even you had. The only thing you had left was the clothes on your back, and whatever remained of your dignity.

Your friends—who, to be fair, you couldn't really call friends with their trashy behavior—had ditched you the moment you informed them of your money problems. They didn't want to be associated with you, someone who now had nothing. They turned a blind eye to your issues, not really caring at all what happened to you.

And before that, the last of your close relatives had passed away. So you had no one to turn to. No family to call, no friends...you were screwed.

It was miserable, the first few weeks. You had to beg for money, pennies and dimes and dollars. Food was an acceptable offer, too, so long as it wasn't rotten. You'd accept anything, because as sad as it was, you needed it.