138 - Fate Puppeteer

After Cole gave the equipment and weapon he bought from the System Shop to his pets, a strange sight of everyone flexing their own gift happen in front of his very eyes.

And the one who taunt other the most is Blue as he run in Shelly's back with black cloud looming in its head, releasing an occasional lightning flash.

Woo~~
Woo!!
Owo~~~

Everytime Blue pass on the others, he won't forget to cry, calling their attention.

The others also show their own unique way of enjoying Cole's gift.

For instance, Bell is in front of the small lake, looking at her reflection in the water.

Groot have also worn the Deceptive Mask but since Cole had the [Heavenly Eye] which could always dispel and nullify any illusion, he can't tell whether the said mask is properly working.

As for Coal, it was controlling the chained hammer, striking the air with high temperature. It was unfortunate that the latter can't test its might by smashing rocks lest it want to be throw out by Shelly.

Still, Cole could see that the little lizard is enjoying the experience.

The Sun Crystal Gem Orb and Moonlight Disc was already embedded on the water elemental body of Pis-ces, absorbing its own unique fuel which was the light of sun and moon.

Since the two was already a ten, if not hundreds, years old, they weren't as childish as Blue and only swam in the air in the very relax manner. But since Cole already knew the two for some time, he could tell that it was their own unique way of enjoyment.

Celia is currently meditating on her position, already trying to increase the rank of her own gift.

As Cole said before, everything that he bought was a Growth-type weapon and equipment. In a sense, it was the same as his [Transforming Soulbound Feathers] he acquire from his [Immortal Regal Phoenix Special Physique].

Only, different from his [Transforming Soulbound Feathers], the equipment he bought from the System had their own way of increasing its rank. For him, his [Transforming Soulbound Feathers] will level up along with his level and stage. But for others, let's say Blue's Tribulation Punishment Cloud, it needs to absorb the tribulation cloud before it disperse. It also need a huge amount of [Heavenly Punishment Lightning] but since Blue had comprehended that [Concept], he could provide the needed amount of Heavenly Lightning.

Virgo is already clutching the Overflowing Temporal-Sand Vase, sending out a terrifying amount of Time-Energy in the equipment and already produced a hill of time sand. Only, since it was just a Mortal Grade Equipment, the produced temporal sand was more on quantity than quality.

Despite the massive cost of the equipment, Cole felt contended while looking at his happy companion.

Only, now those weapons and equipments also need massive amount of time and investment in order to increase its grade.

But for now, he'll put them aside as he could see from the dungeon map in front of him that he's near the place of Holy Beast Mountain.

And by that time, he could hear the different cry of beasts!

In the sky, there's also massive blazing bird, spewing out fire! It was the beast form of Lady Scarlet, the Vermillion Phoenix!

Using his excellent eyesight, Cole watch from the distance after arriving.

And the first thing he could say was that... the situation of Holy Beast Mountain are in disadvantage side.

As of now, the status of the battle looks a little strange as the four wolf pack beast, the Thunderfire Alpha Wolf, along with the Lightningfire Wolf, are actually attacking the Black Sharp Stripe Sword-Fang Tiger and Frost Lynx. And due to number superiority, the pack of wolf is on the winning side as they grind to exhaustion the tiger and lynx.