Chapter 21

It's time to tell her, dad starts and as Angelo is about to say it we hear a loud deafening bang

we are all very familiar to that sound so we know it's a gunshot without needing to think twice.

Jumping out of our seat, we take our guns out not caring if Liliana sees.

"Liliana get under the table and call Leonardo Ora!" I shout as everyone checks their guns and gets ready. (Now)

"Why the fuck didn't the guards warn us!" Angelo shouts angrily, fuck even I am scared of him.

Bullets fly around as people start walking inside the room fully armed and ready.

Fuck, we are outnumbered for sure let's just hope Leonardo gets here on time.

"Duck Valentino!" Angelo screams pointing the gun to me and as soon as I duck the bullet glides over my head swiftly.

Checking Behind me, I see the man fall to the floor. I begin searching his body for his tattoo as everyone else is busy fighting.

I finally find the Russian symbol and realise why they have been messing with us.

"It's the Russian mafia!" I shout to Angelo over the sound of shots.

Reloading my gun, I count how many people are left. Only 20 left in this room.

We can easily take them down but let's just hope the back up team get here before more Russians enter.

I reach into my other pocket and pick out the other gun.  It's a Beretta M9 my favourite type of handgun.

I see 3 people begin circling me as I calculate how I'm going to kill them.

In one swift move I shoot one bullet which slices straight through the first two chest and hits the last guy causing them all to fall onto the floor. Leaving a trail of fresh blood.

I leave the last guy alive but barely and take his weapons off him.

Looking around at my family, I see them all fighting 1 vs 1 and look to be winning so I decide to check on Liliana.

"Principessa are you ok." I check in on her and hear her voice respond broken which makes me feel sad and guilty.

There is only 5 people left and they are all fighting with my family.

Taking out my phone I check a message from Leonardo 'we are here, there are about 100 Russian men I brought 200 of ours.' I sigh in relief reading this, all I want is for my baby sister to be alright.

Feeling the need to fight out of rage I walk up to one of the men and throw a hard right punch to his jaw feeling it break under my hand. Blood splats everywhere as he steps forward and throws a left hook.

This is dead easy, before he punches he takes a step. Couldn't he even try giving me a challenge.

I analyse his position to find any give always or flaws and I have got to say he is good but I notice he is protecting his stomach a little to much.