Chapter 21

Nevaeh sat still in Angel's lap, looking ahead, thinking of something, Theodore looked at her with a scowl, confused, he called out her name.

"Nevaeh?" But their was no answer.

Her eyes were glazed over, not once blinking, what is she thinking so hard about? The were were getting concerned now, but thankfully before they could say or do anything she spoke.

"Who changed me?" They sighed in relief, they thought that it was something more serious. And besides, they weren't shocked, they expected this.

Angel lightly squeezed her thigh before answering, "I did, but I didn't look, I promise. I would never do anything without your consent." That wasn't a lie, the whole time he changed he kept his eyes on her face, admiring her freckles and how soft her face looks.

She nodded and took another bite of her meal, she looked at the men, admiring their relaxed postures and their comfortable clothes, when suddenly something caught her eye.

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and leaned more on the counter, her shirt riding up to expose more of her soft thigh.

She didn't care tho, she was looking at something else, something that-that, kinda looks like blood.

Eliot, who felt eyes at him, looked up to see Nevaeh looking at him, he smiled at her, but she didn't return it, in fact, it looked like she was looking at something, something on him.

He frowned and with confusion looked down on his shirt, his eyes widened, finally realizing and seeing what she was straying so hard at.

"What's that? On your shirt?" The question he's been dreading since he saw the spot was asked, by her.

The others didn't know what she was talking about, until they saw Eliot's shirt, their eyes widening with alarm and panic.

He didn't know how to answer or what to say, the others too were panicking and freaking out on the inside. Thankfully tho, Theodore came to the rescue and came up with something.

"Raspberries, he was eating raspberries." Theodore blankly said, giving Eliot a side glance and continued eating his food.

Nevaeh was still for a moment, still looking suspiciously at Eliot when her shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"Y-you ate raspberries without me?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back on Angle's chest.

The men sighed a silent sigh of relief and relaxed their shoulders, they glared at Eliot and cursed him a few times mentally.

All of them knew that her favorite fruit is raspberries, so them eating her favorite fruit without her wasn't cool.

"We'll get you some, just for you ok? That idiot kept dropping them on his shirt. " Angel kissed her temple and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving it a squeeze.

She huffed annoyingly and silently ate her food. Things went back to normal after that, just them talking and enjoying each other's presence.

"So what do you have to do today?" Eliot asked after they'd taken a seat on the couch in the living room.

Nevaeh thought for a while, as far as she knows she doesn't have anything on her schedule today, but she has one thing, "Work." She said with a tired sigh.