The Sequel is Up!

A/N - Hey guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the first chapter of the sequel has been uploaded!

The book is called "Knowing You," and I can't wait to share it with you! I already have most of it written, and I'm really excited to show you guys where Hunter and Mia's story goes from here!

If you enjoyed this book, please take a moment to head over to my profile and check out that one as well.

Overall, I promise it'll be worth the read, and it would mean so much to me if you guys supported this one too!

Anyway, thanks so much for your time! Happy reading everyone! :)

Here is the blurb:

(Finding You Series) - Book 2

"Oh, so you're Scott's girl?" he asks with dark humor. Hunter doesn't respond, but his grip on my hand tightens as the boy lets out a short laugh.
"Well, this just got a hell of a lot more fun," he says, looking up at Hunter, who's anger is now hanging by just a thread.
He looks me up and down one more time before walking away, leaving me feeling violated and incredibly confused.
Who the hell was that? And how does he know Hunter?"

***

It's senior year, and Hunter and Mia are back to school, back together, and stronger now than ever before.

But staying that way becomes increasingly difficult when they both have to make important decisions about their future which threatens to put a strain on their relationship.

On top of all that, Hunter's former high school merges with Northwest Academy, causing old mistakes and old enemies to resurface, and it soon becomes apparent that Mia might not know as much about him as she thinks.

What happens when Hunter's past comes back to haunt him? And by association, Mia?

Can the boy who once saved her from her world, protect her from his?

Even he's not sure, but he's sure as hell going to try.