18 - Back To The Stage

"C'mon you stupid animatronic.." I huffed, tears still streaming down my face as I dragged Bonnie, his feet screeching against the floor every time. "Bonnie..?" I heard a female voice from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Chica in her human form, her hands over her mouth.

"What did you do to him?!" Chica cried, running over and falling to her knees in front of him. "Nothing! Nothing, I swear! Please help me fix him.." I begged, adjusting my arms under his armpits. Chica looked up at me, thinking for a moment before nodding. Chica grabbed Bonnie's feet and picked them up, helping me to the parts and service room.

I huffed as we got Bonnie on the table. I put his arm and top half of his face down, trying to find the best way to go about this.

"I helped you get him here. Fix him." Chica demanded, her arms crossed as she glared at me. "I'll get Freddy if you don't." She threatened.

I don't want that.. I thought to myself as I picked up a tool I used when I fixed Springtrap's legs. Surely this can't be too different.

I sighed as I placed the screwdriver down, looking at the somewhat normal looking Bonnie. I did a relatively good job fixing him up, especially since he was only my second animatronic fix. I looked up at Chica, an anxious look on my face. All we could do is wait for him to wake up.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered as I stared at Bonnie, hugging myself to relieve anxiety. "I didn't know Spring would do this.." I continued, closing my eyes and letting my head drop.

I heard Chica sigh and footsteps get closer to me. Chica's arm wrapped around my shoulder and her head laid on mine. "As long as you fixed him.." She mumbled. After a few minutes, the 6 am bell rung, Chica and Bonnie transformed to their animatronic forms and Chica stalked off towards the stage. I looked back to Bonnie and huffed, a couple hours to get him on stage then get out.

I placed my arms under Bonnie's armpits again and dragged him off the table, a loud crash sounding when his feet hit the floor. I winced a bit but kept walking backwards, running into a robot once I got out of the room. I turned around and saw Springtrap looking down at me, his eyes a dim silver. I huffed and turned back around, continuing to drag Bonnie to the stage.

"Y/n let me help.." Springtrap sighed, walking to catch up with Bonnie and I. "No." I grumbled, turning the corner and dragging Bonnie to the stairs.

"Y/n, you look like your about to have a heart attack. Take a break at least." Spring offered. I glared up at him and kept moving, dragging Bonnie up the stairs.

I felt Freddy and Chica's eyes on me, as well as probably Foxy's, but that didn't matter to me.

I huffed as I finally got Bonnie to his place on stage, standing him upright. I sighed and leaned my forehead on his chest, catching my breath. "Stupid animatronic.." I grumbled, pushing away from Bonnie and walking off the stage.

"Let's go." I demanded as I walked by Spring. Springtrap followed me closely, but also kept his distance. He would try to grab my hand every few seconds but I didn't let him.

"Out." I grumbled after unlocking the door. Spring nodded and walked out, I followed and locked the door after. I pointed to my car as I unlocked it, staring at Spring.

I got in the driver's seat while Springtrap got in the back, having to bend down significantly so he would fit and not hit his head on the roof.

"Y/n...?" Springtrap got my attention about 10 minutes into the drive. "What." I sighed, looking around before back at the road. "Do you want to watch movies when we get home? As an apology?" Spring asked. I looked at him through the rear view mirror, seeing his chin resting on the driver seat shoulder. I gripped the steering wheel tighter then relaxed as the light we were at turned green.

"Fine.. but I'm bringing you back tonight so you can apologize." I mumbled. Springtrap hummed an okay then the car was brought to silence.

Hopefully they don't maul him again...

737 words !
Published 1.18.22