four.

i woke up the next morning with an unbearable headache. i rolled over to where my nightstand was and digged around for some advil. i finally found the bottle and popped two in my mouth.

" morning tay. " millie groggily said, rubbing her head. i tossed her my advil bottle, she smiled in returned.

" morning mills " i said. i flopped back into my bed and opened my phone seeing i had hundreds of notifications. my eyes widened as i sat up in bed. finn and i were posted on a tea page for celebrities.

the video was from jacks story. he recorded finn giving me a shot in a very seductive way. i do not remember that at all. what caught my attention was the end of the caption.

" doesn't mr. wolfhard have a girlfriend? "

***

i walked around the campus trying to find finn to see if hes seen the post. he wasn't answering my text so i decided to go down to his dorm. i was on facetime with sadie and millie as i told them what happened.

" alright i'm here, i'll keep you guys updated with what happens. " i say into my headphones and hung up.

i turned the corner to finn's room expecting to see him, but i was surprised with something else. finn was kissing another girl. more specifically, the girl from the party.

" i'll see you later babe okay? " finn said as he kissed her cheek one last time before she left. she smiled and headed the opposite way of me and turned a corner. finn's eyes then met mines.

" uh- hey. " i stuttered. why did i feel upset? why did i feel some type of way at all?

" oh hey taylor. " finn greeted me while scratching his neck. " before you say anything, yes i saw what has been posted about us. "

" oh! well.. okay. i don't really remember what happened last night. just dancing and shit. " i replied. " well yeah i'm just gonna go. i'll see you around. "

" wait. " finn said grabbing my arm. " what's wrong?"

" it's just that, i thought you'd tell me if you had a girlfriend.. " i replied not making eye contact with him.

" why would i? " finn shot. " what are you still obsessed with me? you want me to tell you everything? "

what? where was this coming from?

" i-i didn't... you know what? " i raised my voice. " fuck you finn. i came here to talk. not for you to be disrespectful and throw my past in my face. "

and with that, i walked away. tears threatening to spill from my eyes. i heard finn call my name but i practically bolted away from him.

i couldn't go back to my dorm upset so i decided to just take a walk. who was he to talk to me like that? i was never obsessed with him. it was a minor crush. i knew i shouldn't have told him anything.

usually i'd try to write a song when i'm upset but my mind was blank. everything about me felt numb. i was angry. tears started to stream down my face. i felt droplets of water on my face and looked up towards the sky seeing it was starting to rain.