:: 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ::

Author: Why do I feel like I want to make a murder mystery series

--------------------

Before Gregory and I got out of the First Aid Booth, Glamrock Freddy already opened the curtain, concerned. "Are you okay, children?" He asked, staring at us with his glowing eyes. We both nodded. "Well then, we should get back up again and start moving." Freddy opened his hatch. "Do you want to go... Inside?" I asked Gregory. "No thanks." He shook his head. "Mmkay." I quickly replied, climbing up to Freddy's hatch. We walked and walked for so long until Freddy made a sound, which made Gregory and I jump a little.
"I am on low power. You must continue without me." He explained sadly. "But-" I stuttered as the hatch opened and Freddy let me out. "But Freddy, we can't do this alone.. What if some animatronic comes up to us and-" Gregory stopped for a while. 

"We're being overdramatic" I thought, blinking twice. "Don't worry children. I know you can do it." Freddy said, trying to encourage us. "Ok..." Gregory crossed his arms, irritated. "Bye!" I waved to Freddy as he speed-walked away. "Seriously?" Gregory gave me an sarcastic look, narrowing his eyes. "So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked him, wandering around. "I don't know, just walk around or something" He answered, looking up. We walked down the hallway and peeped through walls.
Glamrock Chica was there. She was eating trash. Gregory and I walked slowly away from her but she noticed us. "Crap." Gregory looked around frantically and saw a bunch of cans. He kicked the cans and ran past Chica. 

------Time skip-------

I ran, the wind slightly blinding my eyes. I looked back again and saw Monty, chasing us. "Gregory, the boxes!" I yelled at Gregory while running. Gregory quickly kicked the boxes and ran more faster than me. "Hey, wait!" I huffed, breathing in. I quickly stopped for a while, not thinking. Then I looked back. Monty was there. He was behind the boxes but I could clearly see the expressionless face he made while staring at me. 

Monty walked slowly at me, crushing the boxes. Which was odd, since I knew him with a destructive personality. But I didn't notice, I was too scared. I quickly fell down on the cold floor with a thump. 

The next thing I felt was a cold feeling around me. Monty was giving me an embrace. "The security office is far down the hall, at the stairs. Roxy might be there, be careful." Monty whispered at me then he helped me get up. "Go on!" He said, running away from us. I was just standing there, in shock. My mind was floating. Did he just hug me?

"Y/n!" Gregory ran up to me, overwhelmed. He hugged me, which snapped me back to reality. "W-what happened? Gregory?" I exclaimed, my eyes wide. "I think Monty is a friend." He stated truthfully. I pulled away from the hug gently and thought.

We ran farther down the hallway, just as Monty said. Then Roxy showed up, running after us. We ran faster, going to the stairs and in the security office. The door shut loudly behind us. "Well done children, you have found a security office. You should be quite safe here. These doors were made to keep our highly trained security staff safe in the event of emergency. As long as the doors stay shut, which they will if they have amplified power." Freddy explained through Gregory's Fazwatch.

 It was dark inside, then Gregory opened the flashlight in front of me. "Hey!" I yelled at him, blocking my eyes. "Sorry" He moved the flashlight away from my face and waved it around the room.  "Cool!" I remarked, looking around the room, which somehow reminded me of something. 

Night shift?

I brushed off my thoughts for a while, though it still tingled in my mind. I grabbed the flashlight from Gregory, annoying him, which made me smirk. "Hey!" He shouted, trying to get the flashlight from me. "Give it back!" 

"Calm down, let me borrow it"

"Ugh, okay. Just don't be so violent next time"

"Ok, whatever."

I looked around the room using the flashlight I took from Gregory. It was unusually familiar. I rattled the flashlight, taking Gregory's attention. "Nice flashlight" I commented, wandering around the security office that somehow... Reminded me of something bloody..? From the past. "Thanks" He answered, rattling you out of your thoughts, just like what you did at his flashlight.

Your mind suddenly made an opinion, making you look at Gregory.

He's a nice friend.