Chapter 77

He Kangyang's house is far away from Nanting City, and he couldn't return to Tianhu City in an afternoon. He found a youth hostel for one night.

    He went in Moby's car on purpose.

    According to Moby's description, the person who supervises him is not very strong. If he is a high-speed rail, it is very likely that he will not be monitored.

    He Kangyang looked out the window. Moby's car was still parked downstairs. There was almost no one in front of the youth hostel at twelve o'clock in the morning. Only the lonely street lamp was on, and there were many flying ants under the lampshade.

    Under the street light, a new car was already parked there, and the place was vacant half an hour ago.

    As of now, there is no one in the car.

    He Kangyang's face was calm and calm, he only looked out the window for a while before going back.

    Lying on the bed and closing his eyes, the corner of He Kangyang's mouth pressed slightly.

.Sure enough, as he imagined, once it is obvious that he has gone far, he will be monitored.

    He didn't know how powerful Moby was. If he overestimated them and took the subway, and they didn't know where he was going, wouldn't it be a waste of time to go home.

    The next day, the sky was bright, He Kangyang drove and continued to Tianhu City.

    In the evening, He Kangyang finally arrived at his community.

    Xiaguang Yingying, only the top floor of this high-rise building was hit by that magical painting-like glow.

    He Kangyang locked the door and walked upstairs.

    He intended to go back to his apartment to have a look, but found several pairs of strangers' shoes facing the door of his apartment.

    Before he could react, the door opened on its own.

    "Who are you?" A milky voice came from below.

.It turned out to be a little girl holding a ball and pulling open the door, it seemed she was going to go down to play.

    He Kangyang crouched down and asked her, "Little boy, is this your home?"

    His appearance was not aggressive, and the little girl nodded unpreparedly: "Yes, we just moved in yesterday!"

    He Kangyang was silent for a while and smiled: "Okay, thank you, kid."

    He turned and went downstairs, taking out his phone and calling the landlord, looking down from the window on the stair landing.

    The car he noticed yesterday followed.

    He Kangyang breathed a sigh of relief, and was 100% sure that it was Moby's person. If it was possible to make a mistake yesterday, then seeing this car again today is completely certain.

    "Hey, Xiao He."

.The landlord answered the phone, it was the voice of a middle-aged woman.

    He Kangyang went downstairs slowly, without stomping his feet deliberately. Even so, the sound of his steps echoed in the empty and narrow stairway.

    "Landlord, why did you rent my apartment to someone else?"

    Xu Shi didn't expect that He Kangyang would know about this, and the woman was embarrassed for a long time and didn't come up with a reason.