Chapter 87

Shi Huai only glanced at him, frowned for a moment, then stretched out and said with a smile, "Long time no see, Shi Qian."

    A simple sentence instantly brought Shi Qian back to its original shape from the joy of meeting him. His smile slowly converged, and the light in his eyes dimmed.

    Shi Qian asked sadly, "Have you forgotten that I am your family?"

    Shi Huai replied: "If I remember correctly, I cut off ties with your Shi family in person more than two months ago. The only place we have contact now is Fei Xiong."

    His words were cold and distant, and Shi Qian's memory was pulled back to the day by him again.

    Shi Huai's remarks caused a thousand waves on the board of directors, everyone's eyes widened in disbelief, and their mouths opened wide.

.Shi Qian didn't disclose the severing of Shi Huai's relationship with his family. He still believed that one day, Shi Huai would return to Shi's house and reunite with them. If it was made public, it would be difficult for Shi Huai to go home in the future. what to do? Like in the previous life, he was forced into a corner and was unwilling to turn back, so he rushed to the other side without hesitation. Shi Qian didn't want to let the tragedy repeat itself.

    In the conference room now, people with discerning eyes know that the current board of directors has changed its flavor, from deciding who to vote for the top position, leading everyone to ride the wind and waves, and now the settlement of the current family's internal family affairs.

    Fu Shiting coughed and motioned his assistant to pass the documents he brought to Shi Qian: "Let's get back to the point and discuss who should be in charge..."

    Before Fu Shiting could finish speaking, Shi Qian stopped him.

    Shi Qian looked at Shi Huai tightly: "Let me talk to Xiao Huai first."

.Fu Shiting leaned back in disapproval: "I don't think it's necessary, now..."

    Shi Qian gritted his teeth and stared at Fu Shiting with red eyes: "Can I quit automatically! Let me have a few words with him!"

    Fu Shiting was silent, looking at Shi Huai with a hint of questioning.

    Shi Huai thought for a while, then nodded: "Okay, let's talk."

    At this point, it's time to make a final settlement with Shi Qian.

    Seeing this, the other members of the board of directors didn't say much. Anyway, as far as they are concerned, in fact, anyone can do it. Both of them have the strength to drive the development of Scarlet Bear. They just need to continue to eat dividends.

    Before leaving, Fu Shiting looked at Shi Huai worriedly, and finally left.

    There were only two people left in the conference room, and Shi Huai pulled away and sat down: "What do you want to talk to me about?"

.When Shi Qian saw Shi Huai's calm but completely refusal appearance, he sat down and after a moment of silence, Fang asked, "Xiao Huai, do you hate me and my father so much? "

    "Is it because of the avalanche, so you don't trust my brother anymore, or is it because of He Kangyang, you don't trust our family anymore?"

    Shi Qian's expression was a little painful. He wanted to explain but was at a loss as to how to explain it.

    On the one hand, he didn't want Shi Huai to know the truth of the will, and he didn't want to expose the ugly plan to Shi Huai's eyes. I can feel it, why do you hide from him so much, and even stand on the side of outsiders now?