Chapter 92

It has been a month since Gu Jingxian's follow-up experimental project was fully completed, and he also held a press conference in H province. Today is the day to come back.

    Originally, I came back with the team, but everyone said that they would spend two days in H province and experience the local customs before leaving. Gu Jingxian was different from a single colleague. Someone at home was waiting for him. Naturally, he couldn’t wait for so long, so he hurried. Went with luggage.

    After getting off the high-speed rail, Gu Jingxian was wearing a mask, and his deep eyes became tired from the exhaustion of the boat. He walked out of the card scanning area and saw a smoky blue figure, and his eyes lit up again.

    Gu Jingxian pulled the suitcase over and picked up Shi Huai who was running towards him.

    Today, Shihuai is wearing a smog blue windbreaker, so that he has long arms and legs, hugging with Gu Jingxian, and his high appearance makes the ordinary exit of the high-speed railway station look like a reunion stage for two people. .

.Shi Huai drilled into Gu Jingxian's chest and put his hands on Gu Jingxian's waistline. After he finally had enough of the cool mint smell on the other person's body, he raised his head and squinted his eyes and smiled: "Let's go, I made a table of dishes specially for you to catch the wind, and I made it myself!"

    Gu Jingxian didn't hug him enough, so he didn't let anyone go, and gave the suitcase to Shi Huai: "Take it."

    Shi Huai took it, thinking that he was tired, and planned to change his hand to pull the luggage, and rubbed Gu Jingxian's arm with his left hand, but he didn't expect that just after Shi Huai had changed, Gu Jingxian hugged him and walked away.

    There were already a lot of people around, and Shi Huai was now a lot thicker-skinned. He let Gu Jingxian hang on him like a koala, put his luggage into the car that was hailed, and then Shi Huai patted him. brain.

    "Okay, okay, go home and hug slowly."

    Gu Jing said lazily, "Okay."

.As a result, he let go and got into the car, and hugged him in the back seat again.

    Shi Huai held up Gu Jingxian's face and asked seriously, "What kind of skin hunger did you get when you went to the press conference? Do you want to lick and kiss me?"

    Who knows, Gu Jingxian also answered seriously: "Yes, then I will lick you and kiss you now."

    Shi Huai was commanded by the first army and unnaturally withdrew his hand.

    Gu Jingxian was not disappointed. He knew that Shihuai was used to being shy and could not resist his attacks.

    Who knew that just when Gu Jingxian was about to continue holding, the little boyfriend's eyelashes trembled, then he turned his head in confusion, and asked him softly, "Aren't you going to lick me and kiss me?"

    In front of it was a bright day, Shi Huai turned her face, half of her beautiful face was bright, half of it was dark, her talking black pupils and almond eyes were like mist, and Shui looked at Gu Jingxian softly.

.His eyes were filled with genuine puzzlement, like a ghost that fascinated people and made people absent-minded and speechless without knowing it.

    Shi Huai has always had a particularly strong citrus flavor on him, and he seems to have eaten mint-flavored candy today. When he spoke, the mint and citron flavors in his mouth rushed towards Gu Jingxian's nose. The scent of the scent pulled Gu Jingxian to the magic show that day, and the wonderful memories of kissing in full view.