Mood • n.r.

Here's a short one...
Play "Like a Drug" by Kimmie Devereux when you read it... just trust me.

[Third Person...]

You and Natasha have been fighting since she got home from her mission, to be fair though... you were in a very irritable mood.

You just had your period, so you knew it wasn't that. You had eaten and had a full nights rest, so it wasn't that. You honestly had no idea why you were in such a bad mood.

You were now laying in bed, Natasha laying on her back facing the ceiling while you laid on your side facing away from her. The light in the room was still on so you knew she was still up. You heard her sigh, and suddenly felt guilty about the mood you were in so you turned over to snuggle into her.

You put your arm around her waist and she smiled brightly.

"Are you out of your mood now?" She asked, that immediately caused you to look up at her, roll your eyes after glaring before turning back around. Just that one sentence put you immediately back into your mood.

Natasha had enough of your little temper tantrum and turned you onto your back, putting your arms above your head.

"That's it, stop being a brat and tell me what bothering you?" She said angrily, you just scowled at her.

"What is it? What did I do to make you so annoyed you have to nitpick everything I do or say?" She speaks again, you roll your eyes once more. She lets go of one of your arms to grab your cheeks forcefully squishing them together.

"Do that again, I dare you." You stare at her for a few minutes before she let go of your face.

"You going to tell me what's wrong?" She asks again, you forgot she told you not to roll your eyes so you did. It was like in a blink of an eye your throat was in her hand controlling your air supply.

"Being that you want to be a brat, I think you need to be taught a lesson. Now, I'm going to remove your clothes, and your going to lay there... do I have permission to do that?" Arousal made its way in between your legs.

Bingo. That's what was wrong with you, you hadn't had sex with Natasha in over two months, you were in desperate need. Very desperate.

You nod, Natasha finally let go of your throat causing you to wheeze for air.

Immediately She took off your clothes, as well as her own, not leaving a single piece of material on either of your bodies. You laid still while she did so, causing her to smirk.

"Can I spread your legs?" She asks with her hands on your bent knees. Your breathing was erratic as you nodded once more.

Natasha spread your legs letting her hands slide down the inside of your thighs stopping extremely close to where you needed her most.

She smiled brightly at your mess.

"Mm, i think I found the source of your mood." She sing songed.

"You wanted to cum so bad you decided being a brat was your only way to get attention? Fine, you'll get to cum. As many times as you want... but..." she says grabbing your throat again.

"You don't get to stop until I'm satisfied with my meal, understood?" She asks, you nod, not daring to even mutter a word. But that was the wrong choice, immediately you felt a harsh sting to your cunt, and the sound of a hand meeting a soft wet surface.

"Speak to me when I ask you a question."

"Yes, mommy." You whimpered, she smirked even wider.