I've got you

"Let's pretend you never said that~"

Mires hands traveled your body and you began to get frustrated. Why was he teasing you? Why was he making you wait when you know he's been waiting even longer? Was it petty revenge? Wasn't he the one who was obsessed with you?!

"You look so pretty when you pout~" He laughed and you scoffed.
Mire tilted your chin, "Hey.. are those tears I see? You really are a crybaby~"
"Shut up Mire!" You yelled and he kissed you.
"Okay.. whatever you want~"

*NSFW/ smut warning, proceed if you please

Mire pulled down your shorts and you suddenly regretted rushing him. Your body shook of anxiousness. He trailed his wet tongue up your thigh and bit the band of your underwear. He slid them down, with his hands pressed on your calf's. You looked away and he finally managed to get them off.
He trailed his fingers up your inner thigh to your woman area before going back up to your stomach. You shivered and he took notice to every reaction you had.
Mire moved his fingers lower again and attempted to insert his two fingers
You grabbed his arm, stopping him.
"W-Wait Mire! Um.. let's just wait and you can go back to teasing me" You told him desperately and he smiled.
"Y/n..~" His voice sounded sinister yet sweet.
"It's okay.. I've got you"
You nodded and he kissed you. His touch was relaxing yet thrilling. As he kissed you, he started to play with your hair and you froze when he rubbed his two fingers on your clit. He pushed lower and lower until they inserted inside you. You gasped quietly at the new feeling. His eyes were on you as he pushed his fingers in and out.
"I've got you.."
He kissed your stomach and began to pick up the pace. Your body was making sounds you never thought it could make. You grabbed his hair as he edged you on, curling his fingers. You could feel your high building more and more and then he removed them.
He brought his face closer to yours and sucked on his wet fingers.
"What is wrong with you.." You mumbled quietly with a flustered smile.
Mire chuckled and there was a sudden tension. You were both making eye contact with faces that were indescribable. Your hands cupped his face on their own before you pulled him into the most passionate kiss. His chest was pressed against your breasts as he held your legs up. When you finally let go, Mire was dazed.
"You ready?"
You nodded and wrapped your arms around his shoulder. His hot breath could be felt on your neck as he pecked it. You felt him position himself at your entrance and you didn't dare look at the size thinking you would tap out.
With no extra warning he began pushing himself slowly inside you.
You gasped at the sudden pain and gripped his back.
Mire stopped and reassured you.
"It's okay.." Mire breathed while trying to keep composure.
You nodded and bit your lip as he began pushing himself inside you again. Your voice let out a whineful moan and tears fell down the corner of your eyes.
The pain was almost unbearable.
"R-Relax your body.. I can't move.." Mire seemed like he was in a bit of pain but it didn't matter too you.
Your body was so stricken, you couldn't help but tense up.
"I said relax sweetheart~"
Mire bit your nipple making you whine in pain as he pushed himself fully inside you. You let out a painful moan in his ear and Mires face flushed at the sound. He kissed the tears from your cheeks.
"Don't worry.. I'm gonna make you feel really good~"
You gulped and he started thrusting inside you. Your mind was scattered and could barely process. The room was filled with your moans as you scratched at his back.
"Am I hurting you?"
He asked but you couldn't reply.
It was painful but slowly you felt pleasure which confused you even more. You felt Mire moving inside you in different places and then he hit a certain spot that made you gasp and go quiet. You whimpered a bit and looked at him nervously.
"Found it~"
Mire flexed his hip muscles inside you over and over in the same spot. He intertwined your fingers and you occasionally heard Mire groan quietly as if he was trying to hide it. His panting couldn't be helped as sweat dripped off both your bodies. The room was hot from tension and lust.
You couldn't stop moaning and you didn't think Mire intended you to stop. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer when Mire slowed down.
You heard him chuckle which made your heart flutter.
He kissed your hand which was intertwined with his.
"Let's go slow.. I want you to remember this~"
Mire went slowly now while looking in your eyes. Of course, your vision was blurry because of the tears. It was painful yet pleasureful from the slow edging.
"Don't you want it to be romantic and not rushed~?" He smirked and you wanted to tell him that his idea of romantic was scary.
But Mire would say you loved it.. which you know you did. You wanted to yell at him to shut up.
But you couldn't.
And he knew that.
You looked at him full of spite.
"What's wrong darling~?"
He thrusted inside you roughly and proceeded to go slow. You moaned loudly and the sensitivity was killing you.
"Oh.. this?"
He thrusted in you with force again and you bit your lip quivering.
"P-Please.."
"Please? Please what?"
Mire pulled out completely and slammed himself back in you. Your eyes widened and you held in your moan. Mires eyes lit up.
"Please speed up.." You managed to get out but felt the utmost embarrassment.
"Speed up? You were just shaking beneath me because of the pain.. and now you want me to speed up?"
Your eyes filled and he was enjoying it.
"You look so pretty when you cry~" Mire tried to kiss you but you turned your head.
"Oh?"
He tried to kiss you again but you turned the other way. "Is this some sort of rebellion?"
You didn't reply and he grabbed your jaw roughly.
"Look at me when I talk to you Y/n" You suddenly felt the feeling of when you both first met. When you were running in the woods. The real first encounter of Mires true self. You were scared but full of adrenaline. You loved the thrill but was full of fear.
Mire pounded in the same spot and you moaned.
"Both your lips are making such pretty sounds for me~"
He thrusted inside you and this time didn't stop. His words circled in your head as your orgasm began to build.
"You're doing so good Y/n~"
"You're such a mess doll.."
"Tell me you love it~"
You couldn't help the way you felt. Mire controlled your body and he was all that was on your mind.
"M-Mire" You let out, moaning his name for the first time. Mires grin grew and he somehow managed to pull your bodies closer.
"Say that again Y/n"
You moaned his name as he hit your sensitive spot over and over.
"Please Mire~"
You didn't know what you were saying at this point. You just know your body began to tense and an unfamiliar feeling built. You scratched at Mires back and he began kissing your neck.
"G-Go ahead darling.. do it for me~"
Your back arched as your muscles tightened. Your eyes rolled back and toes curled as you came. You whimpered in Mires ear and his body shuttered letting out low curses as he groaned.
Your bodies felt like that were melting into each other as your both released. Mire bit your shoulder in the process and you yelped.
Mire laid on top of you out of breathe with his forehead pressed against yours. You panted and felt like you were dozing off. Last thing you saw was Mire sitting up and tying a condom that you hadn't realized he put on. You fell asleep out of energy.